Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 5 people|
What the experience includes
We propose you to climb up to 2,200 metres and get to know the whole area of Las Cañadas del Teide by buggy. How do you see it?
In addition, on our way up we visit several emblematic villages of the area and cross the forests and protected landscapes surrounding the National Park.
A personalised and different experience. We leave with a maximum of 5 buggies, avoiding overcrowding and depersonalised treatment. The guides that accompany you are part of the company and we feel that each excursion is unique and different. Always with enough time at the different stops we make, unhurried and in a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to interact with us and the other customers.
We make a round trip departing from Las Americas that takes us to our final destination: Las Cañadas del Teide at an altitude of 2,200 metres. During the trip we will visit the towns of Arona and Vilaflor.
In the vicinity of the National Park, as in our other activity, we will have time to relax, contemplate the incredible panoramic views offered by the area, take photos and breathe in the fresh air.
The activity takes place almost entirely on asphalted roads, given the high degree of environmental protection of the areas we pass through.
We look forward to sharing our experiences with you, it will undoubtedly be a pleasant memory for your holidays.
Everything you need to know
- The price is per buggy. The buggy can be driven by 1 or 2 people maximum.
- To be able to do the activity as a driver you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driving licence.
- Children can take part in the activity as passengers, as long as they are at least 135 centimetres tall.
- Before the start of the activity our company will carry out a driving test to verify that the clients can drive the buggy with sufficient safety. We will also provide a driving contract to be signed by the client in order to comply with the Spanish Traffic Laws and European Community road safety regulations.
- You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the experience starts.
Food and drink
More infoWhat to bring
We recommend that you bring comfortable clothes, wear trousers and closed shoes.
Some warm clothes, especially outside the summer season.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.