Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - Dutch - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 2 people - Maximum 60 people|
What the experience includes
The Teide National Park is one of the best places to admire the sunset in Tenerife. In 2013, Teide National Park was declared a Starlight Tourist Destination and a Starlight Reserve by the Starlight Foundation. Since then, the number of tourists interested in astronomy has grown, making Tenerife a popular destination for astronomers from all over the world.
The low light pollution of the Teide National Park (declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO) is what makes it the perfect place to observe the stars in Tenerife, since here you are almost guaranteed great night sky conditions, allowing you to observe multiple stars and constellations.
Tenerife has a special law to protect these pristine stargazing conditions within the Teide National Park, controlling flight routes and limiting light pollution within the park. At an altitude of 2000 meters, we will discover the constellations designed by our ancestors and their brightest stars.
Everything you need to know
- The confirmation will be made when the reservation is made.
- Not suitable for people in wheelchairs.
- Accessible for baby strollers.
- Not suitable for travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems.
- Maximum 60 travelers.
Adults +12 years old
Children from 7 to 11 years old
Infant from 3 to 6 years old
Babies from 0 to 2 years old
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Powerful telescope for observing stars, planets and galaxies
- Powerful laser used to show and explain different constellations and important famous stars
- Explaining how to use smartphone cameras to take perfect pictures of the Milky Way
- Pick-up in the north of the island
More infoWhat to bring
- Warm clothes
- Blanket or towel
- Comfortable shoes
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.