Stay here and revel in its luxury to enjoy your stay to the maximum.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The hotel Barceló México Reforma***** located in Mexico City is a great option for those visiting the capital of the Aztec country. Its privileged location, in the center of the capital, gives it the advantages of an ideal accommodation for tourism business, cultural or leisure.
The health and safety concept of Barceló Hotel Group
A seal of approval that represents and guarantees all our experience and research in safety, health, and hygiene has been adapted to the new situation.
A program with new protocols and reinforcement measures that complies with the recommendations of the WHO, international organizations such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), as well as governmental institutions in each of the countries we operate in.
Visit the We Care About You page for more information and interactive maps with all the details!
The health and safety concept of Barceló Hotel Group
Improved cleaning protocols are being supervised by a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific checks will be carried out to verify the new protocols are being implemented before the hotel opens, and then regular checks will be carried out and verified by our partners:
Paseo de la Reforma 1 Col. Tabacalera 06030 Ciudad de México Mexico
Mexico City International Airport (MEX) - 12.7 km away
Zócalo – Plaza de la Constitución - 3.4 km away
Soumaya Museum 6.5 km
Metropolitan Cathedral - 3.6 km away
Given the current COVID-19 situation, some services could be affected. Certain opening hours in the dining establishments may also be modified. This hotel will continue operating according to the directives of the Ministry of Health. For additional information, please contact the hotel.
The Barceló México Reforma offers a full spa with specialised treatments. Among the services available at the spa are a wide range of massages (including Turkish massage), sauna and steam room, facial treatments, exfoliation, etc.
Its beauty centre also offers manicures and pedicures, as well as a hairdressers, waxing and make-up service.
Just 9 km from Mexico City Airport (MEX), the Barceló México Reforma is the perfect choice for hosting meetings and executive events, as well as private celebrations. Its 26 meeting rooms, with a combined capacity for 750 people, are fully equipped with the latest technology and an impressive infrastructure.
· Personalised check-in and check-out from 7.00 to 22.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· You can choose to enjoy an American-style breakfast in the Executive Lounge on the 12th floor, from 7.00 to 10.00, or you can enjoy an American-style breakfast at La Fontana Restaurant, located on the “LL” floor, which serves from 6.30 to noon.
· Snacks from 11.00 to 21.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· Happy hour with white wine, red wine and beer from 18.00 to 19.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor (additional charge outside of these hours).
· 25% discount off the “U-Wellness” SPA, located on the 9th floor; does not apply to promotion and beauty packages. On the same floor, you can find the fitness studio, swimming pool and beauty salon, which we highly recommend you discover.
· 20% discount at the “Barber Shop” located on the 9th floor.
· Complimentary laundry and ironing service (maximum 1 garment per stay) subject to the laundry opening hours.
· Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability in the hotel).
· Complimentary shoe polishing (1 pair of shoes per stay) according to the established opening hours.
· Complimentary use of a meeting room for 1 hour in the Business Centre for up to 8 people, subject to availability and advanced booking required; 25% discount when hiring for additional hours.
· Black and white printing of 10 sheets of paper per stay.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, visitors not staying in the hotel are not permitted in the Lounge or Restaurant on the 12th floor, and the facilities will be closed from 22.00 until 07.00.
It is a Mexican arts and crafts boutique that sells special pieces featuring wide-ranging materials, such as: handicrafts and silver jewellery; typical handmade clothing, Mexican handbags and different articles of clothing, as well as items for personal use and pharmacy items for guests.
Located on the 9th floor, the hotel’s covered heated swimming pool is a great way to relax in the city. It’s 1.3 m deep and has a counter current feature.
Opening hours from Monday to Saturday: 6.00 to 22.00
Opening hours on Sundays and public holidays: 8.00 to 20.00
Children allowed only when accompanied by an adult at the following times:
Sunday to Friday: 10.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 18.00
Saturdays and holidays (summer, Christmas and Easter): 8.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 21.00
The check-in time of the Barceló Mexico Reforma starting at 3: 00 p.m., while the hotel departs at noon. In addition, our guests can continue to enjoy some of the hotel facilities after check-out.
Parking is available at the Barceló México Reforma at an additional cost.
Yes, the Barceló Mexico Reforma hotel is a hotel adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ask the reception staff about our adapted services and facilities.
No, guests staying with their pets are not allowed to stay in the Barceló México Reforma.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers food and drink options for guests with intolerances to food.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers transfer service to the hotel nearest to the hotel at an additional charge. Please ask at the hotel for details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection for guests of the Barceló México Reforma is free of charge.
The reception team at the Barceló México Reforma will be delighted to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
The Barceló México Reforma has room service for hotel guests. In the hotel you will find all the information you need regarding our food and drink options for room service, along with prices, hours, and more.
No, the breakfast at the Barceló México Reforma is not included in the hotel customer accommodation. Check our website to find the special rates we offer.
The Barceló México Reforma offers you 26 meeting rooms with capacity for 750 people and 4 rooms in our business center.
The minimum age to access the spa area & wellness of the Barceló México Reforma is 18. The entrance to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please consult the rates we offer. On the other hand, minors are not allowed to enter the Spa for their safety.