Enjoy a new concept of rest in these modern apartments with a balcony or terrace.
Approximate price for 2 people
The Allegro Isora**** (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Varadero) is a splendid hotel next to the beach on the wonderful Canary island of Tenerife. This land in the middle of the Atlantic has a special charm. From the moment they land, visitors are inspired to discover Tenerife's fascinating places, its cuisine, people and landscapes with nature in its purest state.
The hotel’s 312 apartments, situated right next to the famous Playa de la Arena beach, are fully equipped to provide guests with extra comfort and independence on holiday. The hotel has been designed in the Canarian architectural style and offers recently-renovated facilities.
Avenida La Gaviota 1 Playa De La Arena 38680 Guía de Isora Spain
Punta de Caimán beach just 650 m away
Abama Golf Course, 15 km away
Playa de la Arena beach, 500 m away
Los Gigantes cliffs, 1.5 km away
The Allegro Isora hotel includes facilities that have been recently refurbished throughout and features the stunning La Tahona buffet restaurant, which offers local and international cuisine, prepared using top-quality ingredients.
Another highlight is the recently renovated Tickled Bar, a place to chat or make new friends, and an ideal spot to enjoy a drink after a day at the beach, sightseeing or playing sports in the fantastic natural paradise that is the island of Tenerife.
Barceló Hotels & Resorts offers All Inclusive accommodation so guests can simply relax and enjoy themselves.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are all included, cocktails and soft drinks at the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment at no additional cost... The hotel offers guests a special complimentary selection of the best services so you can enjoy the hotels even more. List of services included in the special Barceló All Inclusive programme at the Allegro Isora hotel.
What does All-Inclusive include?
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the recently refurbished Gastrobuffet La Tahona restaurant, offering local and international cuisine, prepared using only the highest quality ingredients.
· Snacks included in the “All Inclusive menu” from 10:30 to 17:30.
Palmeras bar “All Inclusive” snack service, from 10.30 to 17.30 *Hot snacks from 11.00 to 17.00
· Self-service drinks from the All Inclusive menu from 10:00 to 23:00.
· À-la-carte restaurant: open from Tuesday to Saturday. Opening hours: Winter from 18:30 to 21:00 and summer from 19:00 to 21:30 (only included for 1-week AI bookings - subject to availability).
Enjoy our special conditions. A discount of between 30% and 50% on the remaining items on our different menus marked with an asterisk (*) when paying the corresponding amount in cash.
· Fitness studio
· Table tennis
One hour of tennis per day (subject to availability)
All these activities must be booked in advance at reception.
Services not included
· Food and beverages that are not available on the All Inclusive menu
· Telephone and fax
· Medical service
· Facial and body treatments
The Allegro Isora hotel guarantees you and your whole family a wonderful holiday.
It features a 21,000 m2 garden area with 3 spectacular swimming pools for adults in the shape of a lake, with bridges crossing over it, and surrounded by sun loungers for sunbathing or enjoying a relaxing drink from the snack bar. One of the swimming pools is heated during winter (from 21/12 to 21/03).
The complex recently refurbished one of the swimming pools, which has a water slide for children and adults, as well as a range of water games. There is also a new, completely separate children’s pool.
In addition, the hotel has a shallow swimming pool for children to ensure that swimming is as safe as it is fun.
There’s always a special place reserved for the youngest guests at Barceló hotels, and at the Allegro Isora. Kids can enjoy a brand new adventure playground with games, where they can have fun all day long. There’s also a miniclub designed especially for them, with professional staff and supervised activities at all times. A world of surprises so that kids can have the time of their lives and grown-ups can enjoy the hotel’s facilities with peace of mind.
The Wellness Centre at the Allegro Isora hotel is a unique place at Playa de la Arena where guests can enjoy an unforgettable experience. A place where every detail has been taken care of to create an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being.
Your Isora Experience
To rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, the only thing you need to do is close your eyes, relax and let go... The Wellness centre will take care of the rest.
· Beauty shop
· 2 relaxing Spa Suites where you will receive the latest and most sophisticated beauty and wellness treatments
· Fitness Centre
The Wellness centre has been created to offer a personalised and professional service to a select and distinguished clientele, and above all, in a harmonious and discreet setting.
Wellness opening hours: from Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00
Fitness Centre Opening hours: from Monday to Sunday from 08.00 to 21.00
To contact the wellness specialists:
Tel.: 922 86 98 00 Ext. 8009
Feel the difference and enjoy the exclusivity of All Inclusive PREMIUM. In addition to all the services in the All Inclusive programme, guests can also take advantage of the following services:
· Full minibar on arrival (2 mineral water, 2 sparkling water, 2 beers, 4 soft drinks)
· All the items from our bar menu (check which drinks are included with our staff)
· Extension of the All Inclusive programme until the bars close.
· Drinks served at your table in all the restaurants.
· Espresso coffee at breakfast and at the pool bar.
· Fresh orange juice at breakfast and at the pool bar.
· Pool towels with a deposit and towel changes at no extra charge.
· Recently refurbished buffet restaurant featuring both local and international dishes prepared using only top-quality ingredients.
Happy Minds: a new concept to revolutionise entertainment at Barceló Hotels & Resorts. A programme designed for children aged 4 to 12 years old, inspired by the theory of seven intelligence types. Enjoy a well-earned holiday while your children learn and have fun at the Barcy Club, with a great variety of games and workshops adapted to their preferences, abilities and skills.
- Planet & Defenders: promoting the best environmental practices through exploration, adventure and discovery of the planet, as well as the importance of saving water: our most precious natural resource.
- Hand & Creators: developing handicraft and painting skills, and everything related to art.
- Music & Actors: passion for theatre, music, dance, cinema and anything to do with the performing arts.
- Lab & Makers: construction, research and scientific experimentation with natural elements like solar energy, wind power and the strength of gravity.
- Mystery & Magicians: going beyond Magic with riddle solving, robotics, puzzles and Makey Makey, a kit for creating fun inventions.
- Circus & Artists: a perfect place for versatile and skilful kids who just love joking, laughing and entertaining others.
- Barcy & Friends: have fun with our Barcy mascot and the “Barcy Rap”, rehearsing for the flash mob or in the video editing workshop using our innovative app.
Miniclub: 4 to 7 years.
Maxiclub: 8 to 12 years.
Thanks to its prime location, the Allegro Isora hotel offers a whole range of sports to try, both within the complex and nearby. For those who love tennis, there’s a court to play on plus a ping pong table and a pool table too.
You can also go on a trek and descend the famous Masca canyon, all while tasting typical products of the Canary Islands, such as artisan wines and cheeses along the way. The descent lasts between 3 and 4 hours.
Tenerife is a true paradise for a diving holiday, thanks to the rich underwater life, warm weather all year round and calm seas. In addition, the island boasts a wide range of diving centres for experienced enthusiasts or absolute beginners.
The island has a network of pathways that are as varied and beautiful as the surroundings. Hikers can use these trails to get to know the island and the stunning beauty of the forests around the Teide.
There’s a choice of deep-sea, bottom, coastal and electric reel fishing in Tenerife’s waters, which also offer exceptional surfing, sailing and jet-skiing. On land, it’s the perfect place for cyclists. Endless options for guests who enjoy active tourism.