Spacious room made up of two bedrooms. Ideal for enjoying with friends or family.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The hotel Allegro Cozumel**** It is designed to offer comfortable accommodation on stunning San Francisco beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Cozumel and in the world.
When Jacques Cousteau visited the reef of Palancar, he defined it as “paradise”. Today, Allegro Cozumel Resort guests can enjoy it every day thanks to its proximity. The resort offers excellent packages for scuba diving experiences at one of the world’s top destinations for scuba divers.
Carretera Costera Sur Km 16,5 San Francisco,Palancar Cozumel . 77600 Cozumel Mexico
Cozumel International Airport (18.6 km)
Hotel beach 300 m away
The hotel has 5 poolsand, among which you can find a children’s water park and an area with hot tub for adults facing the beach with an area for sun loungers, considered to be within the All Inclusive program.
The Allegro Cozumel has an excellent entertainment program, but it also has a magnificent kid's club, where children can enjoy the entertainment program designed by qualified entertainment staff while parents can choose to relax on the beach or do their own activities.
The resort also has a water park with pirate theme located in one of the children's pools. A perfect space for little ones to have the most fun for long hours.
Every afternoon guests can visit theater to enjoy a different show and enjoy the great evening entertainment.
Allegro Cozumel has a wonderful wellness center with superb facilities and luxury services. It has an excellent sauna, a hot tub and a fully equipped gym.
For those guests who wish to pamper their body, the spa provides a stunning massage service, carried out in the privacy of cabins and on the beach, or even at sunset and as a couple.
It also has facial and body treatments with essential oils and aromatic creams that will improve and rejuvenate the skin inside and out.
The island of Cozumel has been recognized as being part of UNESCO’s World Network of Biosphere Reserves since March 2016. In addition, the island is located in the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. For this reason, due to our location bordering Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park (RAMSAR Site No. 1449), staying committed to caring for natural areas, and running operations in keeping with sustainability principles, is a priority.
At Allegro Cozumel, caring for the environment, preserving cultural heritage, and strengthening ties with the local community based on well-being is reflected in:
· Preserving natural areas by caring for the native flora and fauna, carrying out scheduled activities, and disseminating information among guests and collaborators. Keeping off protected areas, refraining from removing material from the barrier reef, and not fishing within the marine park’s protected natural area.
· Making efficient and optimal use of resources and energy in use at the hotel.
· Monitoring and managing waste generated by activities relating to hotel operations.
· Offering opportunities for work and professional growth to all collaborators, providing training and instruction on an ad hoc basis.
· Supporting local and regional trade, by consuming products made in Mexico, through the Sustainable Trade Policy.
· Re-asserting our commitment to society, by integrating documents such as the National Code of Conduct for the protection of children and teenagers in the travel and tourism sector, implemented by SECTUR, within our internal policies.
· Implementing the Responsible Tourism Code to make guests aware of the importance of preserving the environment and cultural heritage of the island of Cozumel, to achieve tourism based on respect and ethical treatment.
· Guaranteeing a dignified working environment free of any form of harassment, exploitation, discrimination or action prejudicial or harmful to human integrity.
For those interested in staying in shape during their holiday, the hotel offers guests 2 tennis courts and a court for playing basketball or volleyball. The hotel also has a fully equipped Fitness Center, a wellness center with sauna, steam bath, showers, massage cubicles (individual and for couples) and a garden with a hot tub area.
Lovers of water sports can also windsurf, body-board, sail, dive, snorkel and go fishing and kayaking, among other options. There is also the opportunity to do motorized water sports and deep-sea fishing, for an additional fee.
Guests who want to completely enjoy their little details will find the package “Spend the Day” the perfect service.
· Food, snacks and unlimited drinks
· Pool for relaxation and activities
· Sun loungers and towels at the pool and beach
· Baths and showers
· Program of activities at the pool and beach
· Tennis courts
· Non-motorized water sports, such as kayaks and sail boats
· ATM and currency exchange (must present official ID)
Opening hours: from 09.00 to 17.00
Price for the day: US$52 per adult, US$26 per child (2-12 years).
Allegro Cozumel offers the only holiday experience of All Inclusive Diving on the island.