Stay here and revel in its luxury to enjoy your stay to the maximum.
- Universal AC/DC adaptors
Approximate price for 2 people
The Barceló Mexico Reforma***** hotel, located in Mexico City, is a fantastic option for those visiting the capital of this Aztec country. Its privileged location, in the center of the capital, makes it the perfect setting for a trip for business, culture or pleasure.
Travel in maximum safety and tranquility.
Policy of free cancellation
Check-in digital and room opening contact
Reinforced protocols safety and hygiene
New concept Grab & Go
Paseo de la Reforma 1 Col. Tabacalera 06030 Ciudad de México Mexico
Mexico City International Airport (MEX) - 12.7 km away
Zócalo – Plaza de la Constitución - 3.4 km away
Soumaya Museum – 6.5 km away
Metropolitan Cathedral - 3.6 km away
Given the current COVID-19 situation, some services could be affected. The sauna and steam room will be temporarily closed. Certain opening hours in the dining establishments could also be modified. This hotel will continue operating according to the directives of the Ministry of Health. For additional information, please contact the hotel.
The Barceló México Reforma offers a full spa with specialised treatments. Among the services available at the spa are a wide range of massages (including Turkish massage), sauna and steam room, facial treatments, exfoliation, etc.
Its beauty centre also offers manicures and pedicures, as well as a hairdressers, waxing and make-up service.
Just 9 km from Mexico City Airport (MEX), the Barceló México Reforma is the perfect choice for hosting business meetings and executive events, as well as private celebrations. Its 26 meeting rooms, with a combined capacity for 750 people, are fully equipped with the latest technology and an impressive infrastructure.
· Personalised check-in and check-out from 7.00 to 22.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· You can choose the option of enjoying your breakfast type American in the Lounge Executive on the 12th floor, from 7 am to 10 am, or you can enjoy your American breakfast at La Fontana Restaurant, located in the "LL" floor which serves a service from 06.30 to 12.00
· Snacks from 11.00 to 21.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· Happy hour with white wine, red wine and beer from 18.00 to 19.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor (additional charge outside of these hours).
· 25% discount in the “U-Wellness” SPA on the 9th floor, where you will also find the beauty salon, swimming pool and fitness studio, which we invite you to discover.
· 20% discount at the “Barber Shop” located on the 9th floor.
· Complimentary laundry and ironing service (maximum 1 garment per stay) subject to the laundry opening hours.
· Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability in the hotel).
· Complimentary shoe polishing (1 pair of shoes per stay) according to the established opening hours.
· Complimentary use of a meeting room for 1 hour in the Business Centre for up to 8 people, subject to availability and advanced booking required; 25% discount when hiring for additional hours.
· Black and white printing of 10 sheets of paper per stay.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, visitors not staying in the hotel are not permitted in the Lounge or Restaurant on the 12th floor, and the facilities will be closed from 22.00 until 07.00.
Located on the 9th floor, the hotel’s covered heated swimming pool is a great way to relax in the city. It’s 1.3 m deep and has a counter current feature.
Opening hours from Monday to Saturday: 6.00 to 22.00
Opening hours on Sundays and public holidays: 8.00 to 20.00
Children allowed only when accompanied by an adult at the following times:
Sunday to Friday: 10.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 18.00
Saturdays and holidays (summer, Christmas and Easter): 8.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 21.00
The check-in time of the Barceló Mexico Reforma starting at 3: 00 p.m., while the hotel departs at noon. In addition, our guests can enjoy some of the hotel facilities after check-out.
The Barceló México Reforma has parking at an additional cost.
Yes, the Barceló Mexico Reforma hotel is a hotel adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, guests staying with their pets are not allowed to stay in the Barceló México Reforma.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers food and drink options for guests with intolerances to food.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers transfer service to the hotel nearest to the hotel at an additional charge. Please ask at the hotel for details about this service.
There is no additional charge for Wi-Fi connection for guests of the Barceló Mexico Reforma.
The reception team at the Barceló México Reforma will be delighted to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
The Barceló México Reforma has room service for hotel guests. At the hotel, you will find all the information you need about our food and drink options for room service, along with prices, hours and more.
No, the breakfast at the Barceló México Reforma is not included in the hotel customer accommodation. Check the website to see our special rates on offer.
The Barceló México Reforma offers 26 meeting rooms with capacity for 750 people and 4 rooms in our business center.
Minimum age to access the spa area & wellness at the Barceló México Reforma is 18. Access to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please see the rates on offer. The spa is accessible to children.