Enjoy newly refurbished Mediterranean-inspired double rooms.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Occidental Costa Cancún**** (4-star) hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Costa Cancún) faces the Caribbean Sea on the famous Boulevard Kukulcán. Your visit to Linda Beach makes this hotel a stunning vacation destination where you can enjoy maximum relaxation in a unique environment.
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with the recommendations from the WHO, international bodies and government institutions.
We have special rates for PCR and antigen tests, and we provide you with all the necessary facilities so that you can get tested and obtain the certificate you need to return to the United States. If you need further details, please contact our Call Centre.
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners:
Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 4,5 . 77500 Cancún Mexico
Cancun International Airport 28 km away
Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) 3 km away
Playa Linda 1 km away
The hotel has a enormous swimming pool with a water fountain in the center, with areas for sun loungers (sun loungers) in and out of the water.
There is also parasols and shallow area special for the youngest members of the family.
The hotel has a Kids Club, a kids club where the youngest members of the family can learn while they play.
We offer a large number of scheduled and supervised activities by professional supervisors, always trying for children to have fun and have a fantastic holiday. Their opening hours are 9.00 to 17.00. and is exclusively for children aged 4 to 11.
For families who request it, the hotel offers Babysitterso parents can enjoy some time just for them.
The majority of the rooms in the hotel are spacious and can accommodate up to 4 peopleso that the whole family can be together in the same unit without missing out on comfort during their vacation, as well as being able to count on cots for free.
Visitors can enjoy fully equipped fitness center to stay in shape and relax in the great spa from the hotel.
The best way to enjoy a Turkish bath and sauna free of charge, along with a wide variety of massages, available at an additional cost.
· Massages: Relax, Deep, Hot stones, Double for you, Double for 2, Sports Fanatic and For the traveler.
· Body treatments: Green mud wrap, Citric shine with salt, Mud massage, Chocolate wrap, Herbal cures, Sun damage treatment, Sports Fanatic and Anti-cellulite exfoliation.
· Facial treatments: Hydrating facial, Antioxidant, Quick cleaning, Sun damage treatment, Luxury facial and Luxury facial reflexology.
Opening hours: from 8.00 to 20.00
Entry not permitted to minors (under 18).
The personal, fully qualified and with the friendliness that characterizes all employees Barceló Hotels & Resorts, offers:
· Meet and greet service at the airport
· Assistance at the hotel
· Reconfirmation of flight times and booked services
To reservar when you make your hotel booking, you must include the following information in the “Additional Requests” section:
· Full names of guests
· Arrival and departure flight numbers
· Payment method
Terms and Conditions:
· It is important we have the flight information 48 hours in advance, otherwise transportation cannot be scheduled.
· One suitcase per passenger. All luggage exceeding one suitcase, including equipment for golf, surfing, fishing, cycling, etc., will be considered and charged as an extra passenger(s), as long as you have notified this at the time of reservation. In the event of excessive luggage without prior notice, it will be considered- and charged as a private transfer.
. Group transportation will operate from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm (local Mexico time). All arrival and departure services outside the pick-up schedule will be considered private services.
· Group transportation is subject to a maximum wait time of 25 minutes and a maximum of 4 stops at hotels. Handicap accessible vehicles must be requested in advance and the price will be subject to the exchange rate and availability of the vehicle.
One of the great attractions of the Occidental Costa Cancún is the range of sports it offers, particularly water sports.
Thanks to its privileged location on the seafront, you can enjoy snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaking, water polo and sailing. For those guests who are beginners at snorkeling, there are demonstrations in the hotel’s pool.
Among its facilities is a fitness centre equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, such as exercise bikes, treadmills and step machines. We also offer a ping-pong table close to the La Trattoria restaurant and a giant chess board near the pool.
Golf lovers can enjoy their favorite sport at Pok-ta-pok, an excellent course 3 km from the hotel.
The hotel has an endless number of sports activity centres in the vicinity, offering classes, equipment hire and lessons for water sports and land-based sports alike, so that the most enthusiastic guests can make the most of the great offers that beautiful Cancun beach has available.
The hotel offers scheduled tours to major attractions:
· Chichen Itza:
One of the seven wonders of the modern world.
Admission to the cenote and ruins
Breakfast (coffee and bread) and buffet lunch (typical of the region)
Beverages on the bus (beer, coffee, soda)
Does not include beverages during lunch.
· Ek-Balam – Mayan Cenote
Visit the archaeological site of Ek-Balam, an ancient Mayan city.
Traditional food and drinks
Tickets to Ek Balam and the cenote
Equipment for all of the activities
Sun loungers, towels and lockers
Optional: Swimming, snorkeling, rappel, trepachanga, zip lining (in the cenote area).
Does not include tips for guides, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs or photographs.
Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
· Mayan Jungle
A journey through the jungle where you can try snorkeling, bike riding or participate in a Mayan ceremony.
4X4 Mercedes Benz
Rappelling into a cenote
Mayan ceremony (presented by a real Mayan shaman)
Swim in 2 cenotes (life jacket and snorkeling equipment)
Local food (buffet style)
Entrance to the park
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday.
The Occidental Costa Cancún is aware of the impact that the development of its activities has to offer, which is why it is committed to care of the environment and the community surrounding you through actions that take you towards sustainability.
Based on the above, the hotel undertakes the following actions:
1. To always operate in compliance with and respect to the municipal, state and national laws, as well as other regulations to which it is subject.
2. Be a source of employment for the hotel’s neighboring communities, collaborating in the destination’s development.
3. Reduce energy emissions through control and monitoring best practices, updating of equipment and facilities, as well as the constant promotion of responsible consumption.
4. Make efficient use of drinking water in the hotel’s operations through controls on leakage and excessive consumption, in addition to training our collaborators to eliminate waste.
5. Promote a culture of reduction and recycling of materials, while the solid waste separation and recycling program is implemented permanently, reducing the amount of waste sent to the municipal landfill and deterioration of the environment.
6. Use conscientious products for the environment and within the legal framework, so that the impact of their use is to reduce environmental pollution.
7. Protecting the native flora and fauna, the hotel contributes to programs for the protection local species and avoids the use of invasive and exotic species in its gardens.
8. Purchase responsibly by preferring local products to imports, and helping the ecological and economic health of the region.
9. Keep the collaborators, guests and suppliers of the hotel informed about environmental issues for the improvement of work processes and techniques.
10. Provide a dignified work environment, opposing the exploitation of minors as well as racial, cultural, social and gender discrimination.
11. Contribute to non-profit charitable associations.
In order to fulfill these actions, the hotel will sustainability management plan and an environmental compliance program.
· We make available the responsible tourist code for guests’ convenience.
Read the code of conduct here.
Check-in time at the Occidental Costa Cancún is any time after 15.00, while check-out time is any time before 11.00. Guests can still enjoy the hotel facilities once they have checked out, depending on availability. Check with reception upon checking out.
The Occidental Costa Cancún has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Occidental Costa Cancún hotel is disabled guest friendly. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Occidental Costa Cancún.
Yes, the Occidental Costa Cancún offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Occidental Costa Cancún.
The staff of the Occidental Costa Cancún will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, the Occidental Costa Cancún offers room service for guests. At the hotel, you will find all the information you need about our food and drink options for room service, along with prices, hours and more.
Yes, breakfast at the Occidental Costa Cancún is included in the hotel guest’s accommodation.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Occidental Costa Cancún is 18. Access to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please see the rates on offer.