Enjoy double refurbished rooms with the option of a King Size bed or two double beds.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The hotel Occidental Costa Cancún**** (member hotel of the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Costa Cancún) is located in front of the Caribbean Sea, on the famous Kukulcan Boulevard. Its view of Linda Beach makes the hotel a beautiful vacation destination where you can enjoy maximum relaxation in a unique environment.
The health and safety concept of the Barceló Hotel Group
A seal of approval which represents and guarantees all our
experience and research in safety, health, and hygiene has been adapted to the
A program with new protocols and reinforcement measures that complies with the recommendations of the WHO, international organizations, and governmental institutions.
We offer special prices for PCR and antigen tests as well as the facilities for you to undergo testing and obtain the necessary certificate to return to the United States. If you need more information, please contact our Call Center.
The health and safety concept of the Barceló Hotel Group
Enhanced cleaning procedures under the supervision of a new cleaning professional responsible for ensuring that the hotel is thoroughly sanitized. Specific inspections will be carried out to make sure that the new protocols are being implemented before the hotel opens, and then regular checks will be carried out and verified by our partners:
Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 4,5 . 77500 Cancún Mexico
Cancun International Airport at 28 km away
Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) at 3 km away
Linda Beach at 1 km away
The hotel has a enormous swimming pool with a water fountain in the center, with areas for sun loungers (sun loungers) in and out of the water.
There is also parasols and shallow area special for the youngest members of the family.
The hotel has a Kids Club, a kids club where the youngest members of the family can learn while they play.
We offer a large number of scheduled and supervised activities by professional supervisors. The goal is for kids to always have fun and enjoy a fantastic vacation. Their opening hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and it is exclusively for children from 4 to 11 years old.
For families who request it, the hotel offers a babysitting serviceso parents can enjoy some time just for themselves.
Most hotel rooms are spacious and can accommodate up to 4 peopleso that the whole family can be together in the same unit without missing out on comfort during their vacation: even cribs are able free of charge.
Visitors can enjoy a fully equipped fitness center to stay in shape and relax at the hotel's excellent spa .
The best way to enjoy a Turkish bath and sauna free of charge, along with a wide variety of massages, available at an additional cost.
· Massages: Relax me, Deep, Stone Heat, Double for You, Double for 2, Sports Fanatic and For the Traveler.
· The Body Cure: Green Mud Wrap, Citric Shine with Salt, Mud Massage,Chocolate Wrap, Herbal cures, Sun damage treatment, Sports Fanatic and Anti-cellulite exfoliation.
· Facial treatments: Hydrating facial, Antioxidant, Quick cleaning, Sun damage treatment, Luxury facial and Luxury facial reflexology.
Schedule: from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Entry not allowed for minors (under 18).
The fully qualified staff, with their friendliness, typical of all the staff at Barceló Hotels & Resorts, offers:
· Meet and greet service at the airport
· Assistance at the hotel
· Reconfirmation of flight times and booked services
In order to reserveyour transfer, include the following information in the Requests section when you make your hotel reservation:
· Full names of guests
· Arrival and departure flight numbers
· Payment method
Terms and Conditions:
·It is important that we get the flight information 48 hours in advance, otherwise transportation cannot be scheduled.
· One suitcase per passenger. All luggage exceeding one suitcase, including equipment for golf, surfing, fishing, cycling, etc., will be considered and charged as an extra passenger(s), as long as you have notified this at the time of reservation. If there is excessive luggage without prior notice, it will be considered- and charged as a private transfer.
. Group transportation will operate from 8:00 a.m.to 9:00 p.m. (local Mexico time). All arrival and departure services outside the pick-up schedule will be considered private services.
· Group transportation is subject to a maximum wait time of 25 minutes and a maximum of 4 stops at hotels. Handicap accessible vehicles must be requested in advance and the price will be subject to the exchange rate and availability of the vehicle.
*This service has an additional cost
One of the attractions at the Occidental Costa Cancún hotel is the sports it has to offer, especially water sports.
Thanks to its privileged location right on the beach, you can snorkel, windsurf,kayak, play waterpolo or go on a boat excursion. For those guests who are beginners at snorkeling, there will be snorkeling demonstrations at the hotel's swimming pool.
*Non-motorized services are offered by AquaWorld, these may imply additional costs and are subject to availability.
Among its facilities is the fitness center equipped with state-of-the-art equipment such as exercise bikes, treadmills and step machines. We also offer a ping pong table close to the La Trattoria restaurant and a giant chess board near the swimming pool.
Golf enthusiasts can enjoy their favorite sport on a wonderful course 3 km from the hotel, the Pok-ta-pok.
The hotel has many sport centers nearby offering classes, equipment rental, and water and land sports for the most enthusiastic visitors to make the most of the great offers that this beautiful beach of Cancun has to offer.
The hotel offers scheduled tours to major attractions:
· Chichen Itza:
One of the seven wonders of the modern world.
Admission to the cenote (sinkhole) and ruins
Breakfast (coffee and bread) and buffet lunch (typical of the region)
Beverages on the bus (beer, coffee, soda)
Does not include beverages during lunch..
· Ek-Balam – Mayan Cenote (Sinkhole)
Visit the archaeological site of Ek-Balam, an ancient Mayan city.
Traditional food and drinks
Tickets to Ek Balam and the cenote (sinkhole)
Equipment for all of the activities
Sun loungers, towels and lockers
Optional: Swimming, snorkeling, rappel, trepachanga, zip-lining (in the cenote (sinkhole) area).
Does not include tips for guides, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, or photographs.
Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
· Mayan Jungle
A journey through the jungle where you can try snorkeling, bike riding, or participate in a Mayan ceremony.
4X4 Mercedes Benz
Rappelling into a cenote (sinkhole)
Mayan ceremony (presented by a real Mayan shaman)
Swim in 2 cenotes (life jacket and snorkeling equipment)
Local food (buffet style)
Schedule: Monday to Saturday.
*This service has an additional cost
The Occidental Costa Cancún is aware of the impact that the development of its activities has to offer, which is why it is committed to care of the environment and the community surrounding you through actions that take you towards sustainability.
Based on the above, the hotel undertakes the following actions:
1, To always operate in compliance with and respect to the local, state, and national laws, as well as other regulations to which it is subject.
2. Be a source of employment for the hotel’s neighboring communities, collaborating in the destination’s development.
3. Reduce energy emissions through control and monitoring best practices, updating of equipment and facilities, as well as the constant fostering of responsible consumption.
4. Make efficient use of drinking water in the hotel’s operations through controls on leakage and excessive consumption, in addition to training our collaborators to eliminate waste.
5. Promote a culture of reducing and recycling materials, while the solid waste separation and recycling program is implemented permanently, reducing the amount of waste sent to the city landfill and deterioration of the environment.
6. Use environmentally friendly products within the legal framework, so that the impact of their use reduces environmental pollution.
7. Protecting the native flora and fauna, the hotel contributes to programs for the protection of local species and avoids the use of invasive and exotic species in its gardens.
8. Purchase responsibly by preferring local products to imports, and helping the ecological and economic health of the region.
9. Keep the collaborators, guests, and suppliers of the hotel informed about environmental issues for the improvement of work processes and techniques.
10. Provide a dignified work environment, opposing the exploitation of minors as well as racial, cultural, social, and gender discrimination.
11. Contribute to non-profit charitable associations.
To accomplish these actions, the hotel shall implement a sustainability management plan and an environmental compliance program.
· We make available the responsible tourist code for guests’ convenience.
Read the code of conduct here .
Consult the policy on the protection of children and adolescents in tourist establishments here.
Check-in time at the Occidental Costa Cancún is from 3:00 pm, while check-out time is at 11:00 am. Once check-out is performed our guests can enjoy the hotel’s facilities and services subject to availability. Ask at the front desk.
The Occidental Costa Cancún has parking at no additional cost for hotel guests.
Yes, the Occidental Costa Cancún hotel is a hotel adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ask the reception staff about our adapted services and facilities.
No, Occidental Costa Cancún does not allow guests to bring their pets.
Yes, the Occidental Costa Cancún offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerance.
The Wi-Fi connection for guests of Occidental Costa Cancún is free of charge.
The reception team at the Occidental Costa Cancún will be delighted to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
The Occidental Costa Cancún has room service for hotel guests. In the hotel you will find all the information you need regarding our food and drink options available for room service, along with prices, times...
Yes, breakfast at Occidental Costa Cancún is included in the hotel guests' accommodation.
The minimum age to access the spa area & wellness of the Occidental Costa Cancún is 18. The entrance to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please check our rates.