Enjoy comfort in these rooms decorated in Mediterranean motifs and warm tones.
Precio myBarceló por persona
The hotel Occidental Menorca **** (member hotel of Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Pueblo Menorca) is located on the magnificent natural beach Punta Prima, in Menorca.
It is an ideal hotel for a family holiday or couple, as its comfortable and spacious rooms offer a modern and functional air to ensure that guests enjoy a comfortable stay.
Calle Mestral 07710 Sant Lluis Spain
Mahón International Airport 12 km away
Son Parc Golf Course 25 km away
Punta Prima beach only 300 m away
Our Tramuntana Restaurant has a large lounge and a fabulous terrace where you can enjoy our varied Buffet of international cuisine.
To pamper our customers even more, we have a live cooking area (show cooking), a wide variety of gluten-free products and an area for special requests, such as dietary products, children's products...
At the Occidental Menorca U-Spa, our aim is to make you feel as comfortable as possible while you enjoy one of our numerous treatments, relax in the hydrotherapy circuit or take care of your body and mind in the fitness area.
The Occidental Menorca hotel offers magnificent swimming pools distributed around the hotel.
All of them are surrounded by a large solarium area equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas. Its excellent location just a few steps from the hotel's bars allows guests to enjoy a refreshing drink or a delicious cocktail while they tan their skin under the Mediterranean sun.
It also has a children's pool with splashing area that allows the little ones to play and enjoy in a space specially designed for them. One of them has a fun water park with slides and water jets, all surrounded by beautiful gardens with palm trees and flowers.
The hotel offers a wide sports offer thanks to complete facilities that include a multifunctional sports court where guests can practice all kinds of sports (tennis, soccer, volleyball...). In addition, in the recreational area there is a pool table and a ping-pong table.
Water lovers can enjoy the daily Aquagym program offered by the entertainment team or do stretching and water aerobics exercises.
We have a specialized fitness area . Here guests will find a variety of cardiovascular and weight training equipment including exercise bikes, treadmills and elliptical trainers.
Available from May 8 to October 8, subject to change.
For the whole family to enjoy their vacation to the fullest, the hotel has a special area for children with sports activities and animation programs day and night. Everything you need to make your children's stay a fun and enriching adventure.
These areas are equipped with:
- A children's pool
- Main pool
- Children's water park
- Human foosball table
- Outdoor playground
- Mini-Club: activities and entertainment for children from 4 to 6 years of age
- Maxi-Club: entertainment and fun for children from 7 to 12 years of age
- Teens Club: created for all teenagers from 13 to 17 years old.
- Multifunctional sports court
Barceló Hotel Group offers an excellent All Inclusive program, so you don't have to worry about anything, just relax and have fun. Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks included, cocktails and soft drinks in open bar, sports, activities and animations at no additional charge... The hotel provides guests with a special free selection of the best services to make them enjoy the entire hotel even more.
What does the All-inclusive package include?
- Full Board: breakfast, lunch and dinner (house wine, water, soft drinks, beer during meals)
- Snacks from 11.00 to 18.00 hrs.
- Selection of national and international brands of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea, coffee included in the All Inclusive menu (from 10:00 a.m. to 00:00 a.m.).
- Ice cream for adults and children (from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.)
- Safe box
- For greater convenience and agility in the service, the hotel will provide a identification bracelet of IT (All Inclusive), which must be shown to use the services and facilities. This right is personal and non-transferable. Any guest not staying on an All Inclusive basis must pay the price indicated on the menu.
- In accordance with current Spanish legislation, alcoholic beverages will not be served to persons under 18 years of age. We kindly ask that the beverages ordered are only consumed in the areas designated for this purpose.
- On the day of departure, the All Inclusive service ends at 12.00 hrs.
Check-in time at the Occidental Menorca from 15.00, while the hotel departs at noon. In addition, our guests may continue enjoying some of the hotel facilities after check-out.
The Occidental Menorca has parking for hotel guests. Please inquire at the front desk for the cost of parking.
Yes, the Occidental Menorca hotel is designed for people with reduced mobility. Please check with the hotel front desk for adapted services and facilities.
No, the Occidental Menorca does not allow the accommodation of clients with their pets.
Yes, the Occidental Menorca offers food and drink options for guests with intolerances to food.
Internet connection for guests is free of charge at the Occidental Menorca.
The Occidental Menorca reception team will be pleased to help you in the following languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian and German.
No, the Occidental Menorca features room service. Please check out all the dining options offered by our hotel during your stay.
No, the breakfast at the Occidental Menorca is not included in the hotel guest accommodation. Check our website to find the special rates we offer.
The Occidental Menorca has 1 meeting room for hosting events. Ask the hotel staff about how to best celebrate your event.