4x4 Safari to Jandía Nature Park and Cofete Beach
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 25 people|
What the experience includes
If you like adventure, there is no better way to explore the south of Fuerteventura and its most hidden corners than traveling the secondary and dirt roads of the Jandía peninsula with off-road vehicles.
Join this fantastic 4x4 excursion that will take you to the deepest part of the Natural Park of the Jandía peninsula and to Cofete beach, which is considered the most beautiful in Spain.
We will also visit the deserted beach of Juan Gómez and do fun activities for the whole family. At lunch time we will go to a local restaurant so you can taste an authentic paella and the classic Canarian dishes such as potatoes with mojo, salad and its characteristic wines .
Everything you need to know
- The route may undergo changes due to force majeure.
- The clients of the Occidental Jandía Mar hotel should go outside main entrance of the Occidental Jandía Playa hotel for pick-up.
- Adults + 13 years.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Babies from 0 to 2 years old.
- Tourist guide with interconnected stations between our vehicles.
- Chair-lift for children.
Baby chair (€ 8 direct payment to the guide).
Stop at: Mirador de Cofete
Stop at: Playa de Cofete
Stop at: Faro de Punta de Jandía
Stop at: Puertito de Cruz
Stop at: Playa Juan Gómez
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable clothes and swimsuit.
- Sunscreen and water.
- In winter it is recommended to bring warm clothing.
- For security reasons alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.