Full Alhambra: Nasrid and Generalife palaces with official guide
Free cancellation up to 21 days before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person|
What the experience includes
Strolling around the Alhambra accompanied by an official guide, an expert in the history of the monument and the city of Granada is something not to be missed. Experience first-hand a part of history, walk through the spaces of one of the most visited monuments in Spain, access it without queues and transport you back in time to past centuries will make this tour unforgettable.
The guided tour lasts between 3 and 4 hours approximately. Remember to arrive 15 minutes before at the meeting point with our guide and bring your ID card or passport with you.
To book you only need the name and surname and ID or passport of the visitors, including minors and children.
Everything you need to know
- Don't forget to bring a valid passport or ID card as it may be required at one of the entrances to the monument.
- Be at the meeting point with the guide 15 minutes before the tour starts. Otherwise you will not be able to take the tour and will not be entitled to a refund.
Adults + 12 years old
Children 6 and 11 years old
Babies from 0 to 5 years old
- Queue-free entrance to the Alhambra for access to the Alcazaba, Palace of Charles V, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and Gardens.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than 6 people, to guarantee the best listening quality.
- Meals / Drinks
- Transfers to the monument / hotel. If you want you can add it to your booking, please contact us without obligation.
More infoWhat to bring
Don't forget to bring a valid passport or ID card as they are required at the monument's entrances.
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 504 Hours or less before the activity.