Tour of Timanfaya Nature Park, El Lago Verde and La Geria
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||English - Spanish - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 55 people|
What the experience includes
Do you fancy visiting the Timanfaya National Park via some of the most interesting places in the south of Lanzarote?
Our excursion takes us on a discovery tour of the south of the island where we can see the impact of the last volcanic eruption here, which took place in the 18th century over the course of six long years.
This guided tour will take us through the Timanfaya National Park, commonly known as ‘The Mountains of Fire’. Once there, we will take a tour of the volcanoes, one of the unmissable activities on Lanzarote. The volcanic landscape of the Timanfaya area is truly spectacular as it is the result of almost 300 years of eruptions. While in the nature park we will also have the opportunity to witness some fascinating demonstrations of geothermal energy in action!
If you wish, you can also take a camel ride through the volcanic landscape that surrounds the Timanfaya National Park (although this is not included in the price of the tour).
Our next destination will be La Geria, an excellent wine region where some of the best wines from the Canary Islands are made, ones with the coveted ‘Certificate of Origin’ on their labels. Here we will have the opportunity to participate in a wine-tasting in one of the best bodegas on the island.
The guided tour of the south of Lanzarote will end after having lunch (not included in the price)
Everything you need to know
- The tour may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For those leaving from Playa Blanca, the tour will only be available in English and German.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Adults 13 years old and above.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Infants from 0 to 2 years old.
- For those clients staying at Occidental Playa and Occidental Mar the pick-up point will always be at Occidental Mar.
- The pick-up point for clients staying at Barceló Teguise will be at Hotel Grand Teguise Playa.
- Excursion to Timanfaya Natural Park, El Lago Verde and La Geria
- Adults €45
- Children €26
- Infants €0
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park, avoiding unnecessary queues and waiting at ticket booths.
- Modern air-conditioned bus.
- Travel insurance.
Stop at: Tour of Timanfaya Nature Park, El Lago Verde and La Geria
- Leaving from Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, Arrecife, Puerto Calero, Playa Honda and Playa Blanca
- Visit to Timanfaya National Park with a tour of the volcanoes (camel ride optional)
- Visit to the wine-making area of La Geria with a wine-tasting included.
More infoWhat to bring
- Clothes and shoes appropriate to the weather
- In winter, we recommend a jumper or a light jacket
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.