Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 48 people|
What the experience includes
The name Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park pays tribute to the Canary Islanders and Lanzarote natives who left their homeland and emigrated to North America in 1730 to found San Antonio de Texas a year later. Their tenacity and strength inspired us to offer you this original and well cared for theme park.
Set in the American Far West, the park has 90,000 m2 with some 60 animal species distributed in different areas, as well as a swimming pool area: "El Corral" with a swimming pool for adults and a children's pool with water games, two slides of 86 and 100 metres, toilets, sun loungers, parasols, changing rooms, a shop and a bar-restaurant.
For the little ones there is the "La Mina" children's area with ponies and canoes and games for the little ones as well as Lilliput, a pet area. We also have several rest areas, shops and a restaurant.
We have three auditoriums where shows with sea lions, birds of prey, dolphins, as well as another with macaws and cockatoos are performed.
In different environments there are exotic birds and birds of prey, mammals from skunks and raccoons to pumas and bison.
In the "Reptilarium" area you can observe leopard tortoises, chameleons, or the famous Comoro dragon. As well as snakes and crocodiles.
The park's well-tended vegetation and flora make for a very pleasant visit. Definitely a day to remember with your family, children or friends with great value for money.
Everything you need to know
- The languages in which the animal shows are presented are: Spanish, English and German.
- We have a free wheelchair service available on request, so that we can make provision for this.
- In the pool area we have toilets and changing rooms, also for the disabled and babies, as well as qualified staff for first aid, nursing and defibrillator.
- Adults + 13 years old
- Children from 3 to 12 years old
- Bus fare
- Park entrance with pick-up service and access to the pool area, slides and animal shows.
- Sun umbrellas and sun loungers in the "Corral del Agua" area
- Photographic service: 5€ per printed photo, paid directly in our shop.
- Pony and canoe rides: €2 per person and service paid directly to the park staff.
- Lockers. 2€ for rental, direct payment in our shop and 5€ deposit.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.