Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 50 people|
What the experience includes
Just 4 minutes from the main tourist centers of the island, Karting Las Américas offers all the excitement and adrenaline you need, if you are looking for an option other than the beach or the pool.
The experience of driving a kart is for all audiences and for all ages. The family can enjoy and have fun in the sun and then discover who the real Lewis Hamilton of the group is.
With a freshly paved track and a well-maintained fleet of karts, driving a kart has never been so safe and fun. For those who prefer to stay as spectators, they have a pleasant terrace with bar service where they can relax with a drink or eat a pizza, a sandwich or an ice cream, while enjoying the exciting and intense activity that takes place on the track.
- Adult +14 years.
- Children +5 to 13 years old or + 125cm.
Everything you need to know
- Bring warm clothes, comfortable shoes.
- Children must be at least 125cm tall to drive the junior karts, if they are less than 125cm tall they can participate in the two-seater kart, but not drive.
- Adult +14 years.
- Children +5 to 13 years old and / or + 125cm.
- 10 minute batches.
- Mini Grand Prix 10 minutes timed training + 10 minutes of race. Trophy to the winner.
- Grand Prix 10 minutes of training + 10 minutes of timed training + 10 minutes of race. Cava and trophy to the winner.
- Super Grand Prix 10 minutes of training + 10 minutes of timed training + 10 minutes of race + 10 minutes of second race. Cava and trophy to the winner.
Free rounds of 10 minutes.
- Transport: If you go by taxi, present your receipt at the bar and you can change the maximum amount of € 10 of your taxi transport for food or drink to the same amount.
- Food or drink.
More infoWhat to bring
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.