Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 999 people|
What the experience includes
Leisure and fun are the key to Aqualand Costa Adeje, the first water park and dolphinarium in Tenerife.
It is a world of water attractions for the whole family, it is a universe of water slides of a multitude of shapes and heights in which you can feel strong sensations, enjoy moments of relaxation and watch how the little ones have fun in "Children's Paradise" , the children's water park. Enjoy the water! Enjoy AQUALAND!
In our dolphinarium we have the great privilege of having a successful reproduction in captivity (15 specimens of this species were born in these facilities), which ensure the continuity of the Tursiops truncatus species, not only in Aqualand Costa Adeje, but also in others. dolphinariums of the Aspro Group, to which we belong.
Dolphin exhibition hours : 1 Show at 3:30 p.m. (hours subject to change, it is recommended to check the schedules at the box office)
Everything you need to know
- Due to their configuration, the attractions of the park can be closed for maintenance, which will be duly communicated at the entrance. In this case, the client will not have the right to a total or partial refund of the amount of the tickets. Nor will there be the right to any refund when causes beyond the park's control (weather, etc.) cause the closure of an attraction or the park as a whole.
- The entry of animals is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to introduce glass bottles.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Adults + 11 years and / or <140cm.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old and / or 1.10-139cm.
- Babies from 3 to 4 years old and / or 0.90-1.09cm.
- Entrance to Aqualand
- Access to dolphin shows and exhibitions
Food and drinks.
More infoWhat to bring
We recommend that you bring a hat and sunscreen.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.