Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 999 people|
What the experience includes
Jungle Park is a fantastic zoological and botanical park with more than 75,000 m2 of jungle, more than 500 animals, tours of tunnels and hanging bridges, waterfalls, lagoons and caves, flight shows in total freedom of exotic birds and raptors ...
We propose an unforgettable experience that will allow you to discover how flora and fauna go hand in hand to shape a dazzling ecosystem in the south of Tenerife.
You cannot miss our raptor show, one of the best in the world. You will see hawks, vultures and of course, our protagonists the eagles, fly freely.
Everything you need to know
Notice: the attraction of the giant slide or "BOB" is not included in the ticket price.
- The entry of animals is prohibited
- It is forbidden to introduce glass bottles.
- Most of the attractions in the park have mechanical and electrical components for which the company reserves the right to close the attractions for maintenance; which will always be communicated in writing at the ticket offices. In the event that one or several attractions are out of use, there will be no right to a total or partial refund of the entrance fee.
- Children under 2 years old are free!
- Adults + 11 years and / or <140cm.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old and / or 1.10-139cm.
- Babies from 3 to 4 years old and / or 0.90-1.09cm.
The client will not be entitled to any refund of the entrance fee once inside the park facilities or when weather conditions cause the decision to close the attractions or the park.
- Entrance to Jungle Park
- Access to exhibitions
- Food Drink
- The attraction of the giant slide or "BOB" is not included in the ticket price
More infoWhat to bring
We recommend that you bring a hat and sunscreen.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.