Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - Dutch - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 12 people|
What the experience includes
Sunset Cruise, with a glass of champagne and an aperitif while watching the sunset over the island of La Gomera.
Everything you need to know
- Smoking is prohibited on the boat.
- Captain + Sailor
- Three bottles of Cava.
- Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine. (Free Bar.)
- Snorkeling: Free of charge.
- Paddle Surf: Free of charge.
- Transportation Hotel - Marina - Hotel
- All permits to legally enter the natural park.
- Jackets in case the weather conditions change.
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable clothes. Keep in mind that temperatures can be lower due to the wind offshore, so it is advisable to bring something warm.
- Since we enjoy the sun throughout the year, it is advisable to bring a hat and sunglasses. You do not need to bring sunscreen, we can provide it for you.
- If possible, we also recommend that you bring binoculars to see the whales and dolphins up close.
- Don't forget your camera, your bathing suit and a towel.
- (Please avoid wearing any type of footwear, as it may damage the deck. Please take them off when you get on board).
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.