Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 200 people|
What the experience includes
Explore with us the marine fauna along the southwest coast of Tenerife, aboard the Royal Delfín catamaran. We have 16 UNDERWATER PANORAMIC WINDOWS OF 50 INCHES, a luxury for the eyes of anyone for whale watching, on a journey where we can see the greatest diversity of cetaceans (whales and dolphins) in all of Europe under water, in freedom and in their natural habitat.
This half-day excursion is ideal for families, young people, nature lovers and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing day. We will sail along the coast watching the island of Tenerife and La Gomera from the sea in the direction of Diego Hernández Bay.
We will anchor in the Bay where we will stop for the bath and serve the complimentary lunch. Remember that drinks are included throughout the voyage.
Everything you need to know
- The sea breeze in the morning can be a little cool, we recommend bringing a light jacket or pullover.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, take proper precautions before departure and bring your own medication.
Pick up service:
- Wednesday for Barceló Tenerife, Allegro Isora and Barceló Santiago
- Wednesdays and Saturdays for Royal Hideaway Corales Beach and Suites
Adults +12 years old
Children from 4 to 11 years old
Babies from 0 to 3 years old
- Sustainable whale watching (whales and dolphins)
- Free pick-up and delivery (depending on area)
- Lunch: Complimentary lunch (we have an alternative for celiacs and vegetarians, request during booking).
- Drinks included throughout the tour: beer, sangria, juice, water and soft drinks.
- Stop with a swim in the bay of diego hernández
- Port fees, taxes and insurance.
- Ice creams
- Combined alcoholic beverages
More infoWhat to bring
- Photo camera
- Proper footwear for a boat
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.