An all inclusive Riviera Maya stay
at the Barceló Maya Beach
gives vacationers everything they could wish for on a trip to the sandy coast along Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
Guests can enjoy this gorgeous setting absolutely care free, because the plan covers three meals a day, taxes, tips, snacks, and beverages. It includes access to the beach, pools, restaurants
, and bars at the Barceló Maya Beach
resort under the unique "pay at one, play at four" offer that opens the doors to four of the resort's magnificent properties when booking a stay at any one of them.
Patrons can choose international fare at the buffet restaurants of Barceló Maya Beach and Barceló Maya Caribe hotels, opt for Spanish or Mexican specialties at La Fuente or Mexico Lindo, or eat on the beach at the casual Captain Morgan and Rancho Grande establishments. Unlimited drinks are available 24/7 in the Lobby Bar, and the in-room minibar is restocked daily. Free deck chairs poolside or on the beach and a variety of court sports provide relaxing or invigorating fun at this best pick among all inclusive Riviera Maya vacations
The top attraction of a Riviera Maya all inclusive holiday is the fabulous beach, where turquoise water laps at endless white sand, making it ideal for beach-lovers of all ages.
Free-form pools meander through the palm-lined grounds of the Barceló Maya Beach for even more swimming and sunning, while the gym, hot tub, and sauna round out the possibilities for workouts and relaxation.
The hotel's all inclusive package features family-friendly facilities such as the Teen Club, offering high-energy games and sports for teenagers and ensuring that the words "I'm bored" will never be heard. Barcy Kid's Club keeps children 4 to 12 engaged for hours with age-appropriate activities , and nightly entertainment for children is always part of the plan. Adults 18 and up can revel in discotheque music at club Jaguar's, where house drinks are free until 2 a.m. Vacationers can savor every precious moment worry-free when choosing the Riviera Maya all inclusive plan at Barceló Maya Beach.
All inclusive Riviera Maya features:
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a total of 16 restaurants, including 4 buffet-style restaurants, 4 grill restaurants facing the beach, and 8 à-la-carte restaurants: México Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Mare Nostrum (seafood), Kyoto (Japanese), Capri (Italian), Santa Fe (meats), and the new restaurants Tokyo (Japanese) and La Trattoria Ristorante Italiano. All the à la carte restaurants require prior reservation and have a dress code*.
There are 14 bars that include a sports bar open 24/7, Club and swimming pool bars with unlimited national drinks and a selection of international drinks. You must be over 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
Facilities and Services
· Welcome Cocktail
· Currency exchange in the reception area
· 6 swimming pools, including a pool for children, a semi-Olympic pool and a pool for adults
· Towel and chair service at the beach and pool areas
· Free table service in the pool area from 10:30 am to 6 pm
· Water park with slides and waterfalls, located at the Barceló Maya Colonial hotel
· New water park Pirates Island and Surf Ride pool. Additional charge applies.
· Daily and nightly entertainment with activities for all ages
· Sports bar open 24/7
· Barcy kids club for children (between 4 and 12 years of age)
· Day and nighttime activities for adults and children
· Nightclub for teenagers
· Pool and giant chess
· Free access to daily shows with drinks included at the Kukulkán and Palenque theaters
· Club with drinks included from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am for over 18’s
· Regular Catholic mass held in the chapel of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (located within the Plaza Mexicana shopping center)
· Guest Service Transportation from 8:00 am to 2:30 am
· Minibar inside your room stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and domestic beer
· In-room coffee maker with bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and cream included
· Domestic drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, house liqueur, cocktails and coffee)
· Alarm clock
· Robes and slippers
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Tips and taxes included
· Multi-sports court
· 18 hole mini-golf
· Hot tub
· Steam bath
· Activities program
· Non-motorized water sports
Other services included
· Catholic Mass held regularly at the Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (located inside the Plaza Mexicana shopping center)
*Prior booking is required and the restaurant opening times are subject to availability. At the hotel we will indicate which specialty restaurants you can enjoy during your stay. Policy subject to change without prior notice and some restrictions apply.
**Formal dress code. Shorts, sandals or sleeveless shirts are not allowed.
Guests at this hotel do not have access to the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel or the Club Premium Deluxe at the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel.
Services not included
· Use of the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe facilities, restaurants, and bars
· Business center
· Internet and Wi-Fi access
· Shopping center where you can find gifts and hand-crafted items, multi-brand boutiques, jewelry shops, pharmacy, record shop, Logo Shop and Photo shop.
· U Spa, U Kids Spa, beauty & health treatments
· Motorized water sports
· Private dinner
· Bowling alley and video games
· Babysitting service
· Laundry service
· Barceló Maya Convention Center
· Wedding packages
· Travel agency, car rental, and taxi service
· 24-hour medical and ambulance service
· Access to the Jaguar Club VIP Lounge
· Shops (additional charges apply)
· Professional scuba diving classes (PADI)
· Professional scuba diving
· Phone calls
· Pirate Island and Surf Ride Pool
· Any services from external providers
· Any Service not included in our Barceló All Inclusive program