Riviera Maya all inclusive hotels
Travelers looking for outstanding value at one of Mexico’s Riviera Maya all inclusive hotels
will find everything they want at Barceló Maya Caribe
. Under the hotel's ‘stay at one, play at four ’
plan, guests also have access to Barceló Maya Beach
, Barceló Maya Colonial
, and Barceló Maya Tropical
, with a choice of 16 restaurants. Eight of them offer delightfully formal dining (reservations needed!) with international fare: Mexican, Spanish, Italian or Japanese; other choices are seafood and southwest specialties. Casual dining is found at four beach-side grills and four buffet-style restaurants.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks are part of the package, the best among Riviera Maya all inclusive resorts.
The best amenities among Riviera Maya all inclusive hotels
The plan takes care of taxes and tips, leaving guests free to enjoy the spectacular beach or the five pools, featuring a semi-Olympic pool.
Poolside waiter service is available for unlimited domestic drinks, or guests can visit 14 bars, including a 24/7 sports bar.
Free entry to daily shows at Kukulkán and Palenque theaters and the nightclub, including drinks, are part of the plan. In-room mini-bar, coffee maker, towels, lounge chairs, and free train rides are all covered for one of the best deals at any of the Riviera Maya all inclusive hotels.
Riviera Maya all inclusive resorts
Barceló Maya Caribe is the most child-friendly of the Riviera Maya all inclusive resorts. Youngsters can frolic in the waterfalls of Pirates Island or the water park at Barceló Maya Colonial, or they can enjoy some parent-free time at Barcy's kids'club (ages 4 to 12).
The entire family can sample the hotel's athletic activities such as tennis, miniature golf, and non-motorized water sports.
Guests can work out in the gym and relax in the hot tub or sauna for the best mix of activity and relaxation at the Riviera Maya all inclusive hotels.
Riviera Maya all inclusive hotel includes:
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a total of 16 restaurants, including 4 buffet-style restaurants, 4 grill restaurants facing the beach, and 8 à-la-carte restaurants: México Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Mare Nostrum (seafood), Kyoto (Japanese), Capri (Italian), Santa Fe (meats), and the new restaurants Tokyo (Japanese) and La Trattoria Ristorante Italiano. All of the à la carte restaurants require reservations and formal dress code (no shorts, flip flops, or sleeveless t-shirts allowed).
14 bars, that include a 24-hour sports bar, club bars and pool with unlimited domestic drinks, and a selection of imported drinks. You must be over 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
Facilities and Services
· Welcome cocktail
· Currency exchange in the reception area
· 6 swimming pools, including a pool for children, a semi-Olympic pool and a pool for adults
· Towel and chair service at the beach and pool areas
· Waiter service at the pool area, from 10.30 am to 6 pm (no additional cost)
· Water park with slides and waterfalls, located at the Barceló Maya Colonial hotel
· New Pirates Island Water Park and Surf Ride Pool (additional charges apply)
· Daily and nightly entertainment with activities for all ages
24-hour sport bar
· Barcy kids club for children (between 4 and 12 years of age)
· Day and nighttime activities for adults and children
· Nightclub for teenagers
· Pool and giant chess
· Free entry to the daily shows with drinks included at the Kukulkán and Palenque Theaters
· Nightclub with drinks included from 11 pm to 2 am for guests 18 and over
· Regular Catholic mass held in the chapel of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (located within the Plaza Mexicana shopping center)
· Guest Service Transportation from 8:00 am to 2:30 am
· In-room minibar restocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and domestic beer
· In-room coffee maker with bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and cream included
· Domestic drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, house liqueur, cocktails and coffee)
· Alarm clock
· Robes and slippers
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Tips and taxes included
· Multi-sport court
· 18-Hole miniature golf
· Hot tub
· Steam bath
· Activities program
· Non-motorized water sports
Services not included
· Use of the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe facilities, restaurants, and bars
· Business center
· Internet and Wi-Fi access
· Shopping mall, where you will find gifts and handcrafted items, multi-brand boutiques, jewelry, pharmacy, record store, Logo Shop, and Photo Shop
· U-Spa, U Kids Spa, beauty and health treatments
· Motorized water sports
· Private dinner
· Bowling alley and video games
· Babysitting service
· Laundry service
· Barceló Maya Convention Center
· Wedding packages
· Travel agency, car rental, and taxi service
· 24-hour medical and ambulance service
· Access to the Jaguar Club VIP Lounge
· Shops (additional charges apply)
· Professional scuba diving classes (PADI)
· Professional scuba diving
· Phone calls
· Pirates Island and Surf Ride Pool
· Any service provided by external providers
· Any service not included in our Barceló All-Inclusive package