Enjoy the comfort of these fully equipped bedrooms. Views of the city or the mountains.
- Coffee and Tea set
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The hotel Barceló Ixtapa ***** is located in the heart of Ixtapa, on the beachfront of El Palmar, one of the best destinations that Mexico offers to its visitors. It is also ideally located for excursions to other places near Zihuatanejo.
It has 351 rooms and 47 villas located just a few steps from the sea, where you will find everything you need for your holiday.
The health and safety concept of Barceló Hotel Group
A seal of approval that represents and guarantees all our experience and research in safety, health, and hygiene has been adapted to the new situation.
A program with new protocols and reinforcement measures that complies with the recommendations of the WHO, international organizations such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), as well as governmental institutions in each of the countries we operate in.
Visit the We Care About You page for more information and interactive maps with all the details!
The health and safety concept of Barceló Hotel Group
Improved cleaning protocols are being supervised by a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific checks will be carried out to verify the new protocols are being implemented before the hotel opens, and then regular checks will be carried out and verified by our partners:
Boulevard Ixtapa SN Zona Hotelera 1 . 40880 Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
Zihuatanejo Int’l 19 km away
Marina Ixtapa Golf Course, 2 km away
Palma Real Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) 100 m away
El Palmar beach - 0 m
Enjoy a wide variety of shows for the whole family at the Barceló Ixtapa hotel, with live music, from Monday to Saturday.
Forever: it’s a journey through time, dance to the rhythm of each decade until our days.
Carnival: a show full of live music, flavors and colors, so you can experience the magic of Carnival.
Golden: enjoy the golden era with different rhythms that set aside one of the most elegant periods of music.
Latin magic: enjoy live music with rhythms such as the sensuality of bachata, the sweetness of merenge and the fire of salsa.
Mexican: this is a party that allows you to experience all the colors of Mexico, starting with games at our Mexican fair, antojitos, dinner, live music, mariachi and a Mexican show.
Fantastic: experience the fantasy world with princesses, princes and characters that will love both children and adults alike.
Broadway: enjoy the spotlights as we take a stroll through the most renowned musicals on this famous street.
Luxury All Inclusive and an additional US$500 in Resort Discounts
We will give you US$500 in Resort Discounts to spend on unforgettable experiences during your stay: romantic dinners, fantastic U-Spa services, discounts in gift shops and much more…
Book 3 nights or more today and discover all the great benefits that will make your vacation unforgettable!
Promotion valid until December 31, 2020.
Premium Level is an exclusive concept of services and facilities created by the Barceló Hotel Group.
This level will let you enjoy a number of exclusive benefits and services that are sure to enhance your stay. A private concierge is available for you in the Premium lounge area to address your every need or whim. You will also be able to take advantage of these additional benefits:
· Early check-in (subject to availability)
· Upper floor rooms with an ocean view
· Priority housekeeping before 2 pm and turndown service
· Minibar stocked with extra selections
· Pool towels
· Robes and slippers
· Surprise gift for children for stays longer than 4 nights
· Check-in and check-out in professional area
· Access to the Premium lounge and concierge service
· Internet in the Premium lounge and in hotel common areas
· Printing services for personal documents
· Use of facilities until 3 pm on the day of your departure
· A bottle of sparkling wine or tequila upon arrival
· Free local calls
· A 20% discount at the spa, and a 10% discount at the souvenir shop
· Express laundry service with regular charge
The management and staff at Hotel Barceló Ixtapa, for improved all-around service, have decided to adopt a sustainable environmental policy based on the standards established by Green Globe. The main purpose of these standards is to promote the efficient and responsible use of our resources, and take care of the environment with the support of the management staff, guests, collaborators, and the community at large.
Aware of the environmental responsibility brought on by its activities, it commits to:
· Achieving the participation of all departments and members, starting with General Management to meet the obligations, goals and objectives established in the Environmental Management System.
· Complying with all laws applicable to its activities, as well as those it enters into voluntarily regarding environmental issues.
· Promoting the training, awareness, participation and communication regarding the environment to all of the hotel’s collaborators and extend it to suppliers, customers, and subcontractors.
· Implementing prevention, control and correction measures aimed at reducing the environmental impact from our energy use and the waste generated by our activities.
· Protecting the local flora and fauna.
· Offer preferential employment to the local population who seek financial betterment and improved quality of life for themselves and their families.
· Promoting the purchase of local products and services.
· Participating in local cultural events and community service.
The hotel’s environmental policy is discussed with all employees, subcontractors and suppliers, and is available to clients who wish to familiarize themselves with it.
Please note: Barceló Ixtapa is a non-smoking hotel.
The Barceló Ixtapa hotel has some excellent outdoor facilities.
Offers its guests 3 family swimming pools, one of them with a hot tub area and one children’s pool.
It also offers daytime and evening entertainment programs with spectacular shows and live music.
For children, the Barcy Club, open from 9 am to 5 pm, offers a daily activities program developed by professionals.
Access limited to children between 5 and 12.
If you would like to enjoy some exciting rounds of golf during your vacation, the Barceló Ixtapa hotel provides a course very close to the hotel, designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Jr.. He is one of the best designers and builders of golf courses who managed to incorporate into a 72 hm² area the perfect harmony between the location, flora and wildlife of this privileged region and the wonderful panoramic sea views that this course affords.
Upon arrival, we recommend that you request more information regarding the special conditions for the green fee for Barceló Ixtapa guests, and enjoy golf to the fullest during your vacation.
For more information please contact the concierge located in the hospitality room across from the front desk, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel has a great gym with air conditioning, bicycles for rent, 2 tennis courts and a multi-sports court for those wishing to play sports during their holidays by the sea.
Gym opening hours: 7 am to 9 pm
Note: sports clothes and footwear are required.
The National Code of Conduct for the Protection of Girls, Children and Teenagers in the Travel and Tourism Sector (CCN), an instrument created by the Secretary of Tourism as a commitment to voluntarily acquire the tourism industry, to protect girls, children and teenagers from any type of exploitation, through the implementation of 6 regulations in their establishments.
The CCN promises to the social actors of the tourism industry, improve the quality of life of the communities, protecting the rights of children under age, against sexual and work exploitation, as well as creating awareness in tourists to promote responsibilities and commitments that highlight the image of safe tourism in Mexico.
– To guide and involve the tourism industry in the prevention, detection and reporting of sexual and labor exploitation of girls, boys and adolescents.
– To get social actors involved in implementing actions to protect the rights of girls, boys and adolescents and to contribute to improving the population’s quality of life.
– To offer an Action Protocol that establishes guidelines to identify and act in the event of a presumable situation of sexual or labor exploitation of girls, boys and adolescents in tourism establishments. To provide the necessary tools to favor coordination and communications among government agencies and civil society involved in these issues and processes.
Barceló Ixtapa has joined this campaign to protect our little guests. We ask that you join us in our efforts.
Check-in time at the Barceló Ixtapa is from 15:00 hours, while check-out is at 12:00 hours. Once you have checked out you can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services at an additional cost.
The Barceló Ixtapa offers parking at no additional cost for hotel guests.
Yes, the Barceló Ixtapa hotel is an adapted hotel for people with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception for adapted services and facilities.
No, the Barceló Ixtapa does not allow guests to bring their pets.
Yes, the Barceló Ixtapa has some alternatives for guests with food intolerances. Guests are required to communicate their needs to the hotel staff to assess the options we offer.
The Wi-Fi connection for Barceló Ixtapa guests is free of charge.
The Barceló Ixtapa's reception team will be happy to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
The Barceló Ixtapa has room service for guests. At the hotel you will find information about food and beverages available, prices, schedules... Premium Level guests have room service included. Ask at the hotel.
Yes, breakfast at the Barceló Ixtapa is included in the hotel guests' accommodation.
The minimum age to access the spa area & wellness of the Barceló Ixtapa is 16. The entrance to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please consult the rates we offer. On the other hand, the spa is accessible to children.