Enjoy a new concept of rest in these modern apartments with a balcony or terrace.
- Sofa bed
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Allegro Isora**** (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Varadero) is a splendid hotel next to the beach on the wonderful Canary island of Tenerife. This swath of land in the midst of the Atlantic Ocean has a special charm. From the very first moments, it inspires visitors to discover its interesting nooks and crannies, its cuisine, its people and its landscapes—nature in its purest state.
The hotel’s 312 apartments, situated right next to the famous Playa de la Arena beach, are fully equipped to provide guests with extra comfort and independence on holiday. The hotel has been designed in the Canarian architectural style and offers recently-renovated facilities.
Barceló Hotel Group’s concept of health and safety.
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
Barceló Hotel Group’s concept of health and safety.
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners.
Avenida La Gaviota 1 Playa De La Arena 38680 Guía de Isora Spain
Punta de Caimán beach, 650 m away
Abama Golf Course, 15 km away
Playa de la Arena beach, 500 m away
Los Gigantes cliffs, 1.5 km away
The Allegro Isora Hotel includes facilities that have been recently renovated throughout and features the superb La Tahona Restaurant, serving local and international cuisine, prepared with the finest ingredients.
The recently renovated Tickled Bar is a place to chat or make friends; the ideal place to enjoy a soft drink or a cocktail after a day at the beach, sightseeing or playing sports in a natural paradise such as the fabulous island of Tenerife.
Barceló Hotels & Resorts offers its All Inclusive Package so that guests can just relax and enjoy themselves.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are included, as well as cocktails and an open bar. Sports, activities and entertainment are all offered at no extra charge. A special selection of our best services is available free of charge so guests can enjoy all that the hotel has to offer. List of services included in the special Barceló All Inclusive Package at the Allegro Isora Hotel.
What is included in the All Inclusive Package?
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the recently refurbished La Tahona Restaurant, offering local and international cuisine, prepared using only the highest quality ingredients.
· Snacks included in the “All Inclusive Menu” from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Palmeras Bar “All Inclusive” snack service, from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm. *Hot snacks from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
· Self-serve drinks from the All Inclusive Menu from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
· À La Carte Restaurant: open Tuesday to Saturday. Winter hours: 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Summer hours: 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm. (only included for 1 week TI reservations - subject to availability).
Enjoy special deals. A discount of between 30% to 50% on the remaining items on our different menus marked with an asterisk (*) when paying the respective amount in cash.
One hour of tennis per day (subject to availability)
All these activities must be reserved in advance at the front desk.
Services not included
· Drinks and food that are not on the All Inclusive Menu
· Telephone and fax
· Medical services
· Facial and body treatments
The Allegro Isora Hotel ensures a memorable vacation for the whole family.
It features 226,042 square feet of landscaped areas and 3 spectacular swimming pools for adults shaped like a lake with bridges that cross it. They are surrounded by sun loungers where you can sunbathe or relax with a drink at the snack-bar. One of the swimming pools is heated during the winter (from 12/21 to 03/21).
The resort recently renovated one of the swimming pools. It features a water slide for children and adults, as well as a range of water games. There is also a new, completely separate children’s pool.
In addition, the hotel has a shallow swimming pool for children to ensure that swimming is as safe as it is fun.
The youngest members of the family have a special place in Barceló hotels and the Isora Hotel proves it with a new playground with games, where they can have fun all day long and a miniclub created and designed specifically for them, with professional monitors and guided activities at all times. A world of surprises so that children can have the time of their lives and grown-ups can enjoy the hotel’s facilities with peace of mind.
The Allegro Isora Hotel's Wellness Center is a unique space on Playa de La Arena where you can enjoy an unforgettable experience. A place where everything is designed to enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being.
Your Isora Experience
To rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, the only thing you need to do is close your eyes, relax and let go... The Wellness center will take care of the rest.
· Beauty shop
· 2 relaxing Spa Suites where you will receive the latest and most sophisticated beauty and wellness treatments
· Fitness Center
The Wellness center has been created to offer a personalized and professional service to a select and distinguished clientele, and above all, in a harmonious and discreet setting.
Wellness Hours: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Fitness Center Hours: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
To contact wellness specialists:
Tel: 922 86 98 00 Ext. 8009
The All-Inclusive Plus and Barceló Plus programs have been specially designed for guests to enjoy a memorable vacation with extra and exclusive services. Barceló Hotel Group will take care of everything!
SUPERIOR SERVICE ROOMS
• Welcome gift and VIP amenities.
• Welcome minibar (replenished with charge).
• Coffee & Tea with complimentary water (replenished daily).
• Special amenities: Free safe, Bathrobe & slippers, pool towel with free replacement.
DINING AT AN EXCEPTIONAL LEVEL
• Exclusive area in the Buffet Restaurant.
• Breakfast: In addition to the buffet service, fresh orange juice, espresso, and a selection of sweets & savories à la carte.
• À La Carte Restaurant: 1 lunch/dinner à la carte at no extra charge (min. stay 5 nights, by reservation).MORE THAN SNACKS
• Unlimited premium brand beverages, at no additional cost.
• Selection of à la carte lunch time snacks at no additional charge.
• Grab & Go. Snack service and a selection of beverages to go 24 hours a day.
A PREFERENTIAL SERVICE
• Free Parking (in hotels with parking area).
• Priority Check in and Check out.
• Hotel Activity Experiences: access to 1 of the hotel's paid activity experiences free of charge during your stay (check the activity experiences included in each hotel. Service available by reservation).
• 20% off on other paid services at the hotel (Wellness, À La Carte Restaurants, etc).
*** For further information please contact the hotel.
See distinguishing attributes and characteristics
Happy Minds: a concept that came to revolutionize entertainment at Barceló Hotels & Resorts. This is a program for children from 4 to 12 years of age, inspired by the theory of seven multiple types of intelligence. Enjoy a well-earned vacation while your children learn and have fun at our Barcy Club with a large variety of games and workshops adapted to their preferences, abilities and skills.
- Planet & Defenders: Promoting the best environmental practices through exploration, adventure, discovering the planet, and taking care of our water supply as one of out most valuable resources.
Hand & Creators: Focuses on manual skills, painting and everything related to the plastic arts.
- Music & Actors: Passion for theater, music, dance, cinema, and everything related to the performing arts.
- Lab & Makers: Construction, research, and scientific experiments with elements from nature such as solar energy, wind power, and the strength of gravity.
- Mystery & Magicians: Magic goes above and beyond with riddle solving, robotics, puzzles, and MaKey MaKey, a kit for creating fun inventions.
- Circus & Artists: A place for the versatile and skilled, but who above all like to tell jokes, laugh and inspire the emotions of others.
- Barcy & Friends: Enjoy the "Barcy Rap" with Barcy the mascot, rehearse for the flashmob, or participate in the video editing workshop using our new app.
Miniclub: for those 4 to 7 years of age.
Maxiclub: for those 8 to 12 years of age.
Thanks to its prime location, the Allegro Isora Hotel offers a wide range of sports to play, either within the resort or in the vicinity. For tennis lovers, there is a tennis court. We also offer ping pong and a pool table.
In addition, you can also hike down the well-known Masca ravine, and along the way you can enjoy typical Canarian products such as wines and cheeses, all made in the traditional way. The descent takes between 3 and 4 hours.
Tenerife is a true paradise for scuba diving enthusiasts thanks to a biologically diverse seabed, a favorable climate all year round, and a calm sea. In addition, the island boasts a wide range of diving centers for experienced enthusiasts or absolute beginners.
The island has a network of trails that are as varied and beautiful as the surroundings. Hikers can use these pathways to get to know the island and the stunning beauty of the forests that surround Mt. Teide.
There’s a choice of deep-sea, bottom, coastal and electric reel fishing in Tenerife’s waters, which also offer exceptional surfing, sailing and jet-skiing. On land, it’s the perfect place for cyclists. There are various options for guests looking for a more active vacation.
Check-in at the Allegro Isora is any time after 14.00 and check-out is before noon. Once you have checked out, you can still enjoy the hotel facilities at an additional cost.
The Allegro Isora has parking free of charge for hotel guests. Check accommodation options outside the hotel.
Yes, the Allegro Isora hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Allegro Isora.
Yes, the Allegro Isora offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Allegro Isora.
The staff of the Allegro Isora will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
No, the Allegro Isora does not offer room service. Consult all of our hotel’s dining options during your stay.
Yes, breakfast at the Allegro Isora is included in the hotel guest’s accommodation.
The minimum age to access the Spa & Wellness area at the Allegro Isora is 16. Access to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please see the rates on offer. The spa is accessible to children.