Enjoy the comfort of these fully equipped bedrooms. Views of the city or the mountains.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The Barceló Ixtapa***** (5-star) hotel is located in the heart of Ixtapa, right on El Palmar beach, one of Mexico’s most appealing tourist destinations. It is also perfectly located for taking trips to other places close to Zihuatanejo.
It has 351 rooms and 47 villas located just a few steps from the sea, where you will find everything you need for your holiday.
Travel in maximum safety and tranquility.
Policy of free cancellation
Check-in digital and room opening contact
Reinforced protocols safety and hygiene
New concept Grab & Go
Boulevard Ixtapa SN Zona Hotelera 1 . 40880 Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
Zihuatanejo Int’l 19 km away
Marina Ixtapa Golf Course, 2 km away
Palma Real Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) 100 m away
El Palmar beach - 0 m
Enjoy a wide variety of shows for the whole family at the Barceló Ixtapa hotel, with live music, from Monday to Saturday.
Forever: it’s a journey through time, dance to the rhythm of each decade until our days.
Carnival: a show full of live music, flavors and colors, so you can experience the magic of Carnival.
Golden: enjoy the golden era with different rhythms that set aside one of the most elegant periods of music.
Latin magic: enjoy live music with rhythms such as the sensuality of bachata, the sweetness of merenge and the fire of salsa.
Mexican: this is a party that allows you to experience all the colors of Mexico, starting with games at our Mexican fair, antojitos, dinner, live music, mariachi and a Mexican show.
Fantastic: experience the fantasy world with princesses, princes and characters that will love both children and adults alike.
Broadway: enjoy the spotlights as we take a stroll through the most renowned musicals on this famous street.
Luxury All Inclusive and an additional US$500 in Resort Discounts
We will give you US$500 in Resort Discounts to spend on unforgettable experiences during your stay: romantic dinners, fantastic U-Spa services, discounts in gift shops and much more…
Book 3 nights or more today and discover all the great benefits that will make your vacation unforgettable!
Promotion valid until December 31, 2020.
Premium Level is an exclusive concept of services and facilities created by the Barceló Hotel Group.
This level will let you enjoy a number of exclusive benefits and services that are sure to enhance your stay. A private concierge is available for you in the Premium lounge area to address your every need or whim. You will also be able to take advantage of these additional benefits:
· Early check-in (subject to availability)
· Upper floor rooms with an ocean view
· Priority housekeeping before 2 pm and turndown service
· Minibar stocked with extra selections
· Pool towels
· Robes and slippers
· Surprise gift for children for stays longer than 4 nights
· Check-in and check-out in professional area
· Access to the Premium lounge and concierge service
· Internet in the Premium lounge and in hotel common areas
· Printing services for personal documents
· Use of facilities until 3 pm on the day of your departure
· A bottle of sparkling wine or tequila upon arrival
· Free local calls
· A 20% discount at the spa, and a 10% discount at the souvenir shop
· Express laundry service with regular charge
The management and staff at Hotel Barceló Ixtapa, for improved all-around service, have decided to adopt a sustainable environmental policy based on the standards established by Green Globe. The main purpose of these standards is to promote the efficient and responsible use of our resources, and take care of the environment with the support of the management staff, guests, collaborators, and the community at large.
Aware of the environmental responsibility brought on by its activities, it commits to:
· Achieving the participation of all departments and members, starting with General Management to meet the obligations, goals and objectives established in the Environmental Management System.
· Complying with all laws applicable to its activities, as well as those it enters into voluntarily regarding environmental issues.
· Promoting the training, awareness, participation and communication regarding the environment to all of the hotel’s collaborators and extend it to suppliers, customers, and subcontractors.
· Implementing prevention, control and correction measures aimed at reducing the environmental impact from our energy use and the waste generated by our activities.
· Protecting the local flora and fauna.
· Offer preferential employment to the local population who seek financial betterment and improved quality of life for themselves and their families.
· Promoting the purchase of local products and services.
· Participating in local cultural events and community service.
The hotel’s environmental policy is discussed with all employees, subcontractors and suppliers, and is available to clients who wish to familiarize themselves with it.
Please note: Barceló Ixtapa is a non-smoking hotel.
The Barceló Ixtapa hotel has some excellent outdoor facilities.
Offers its guests 3 family swimming pools, one of them with a hot tub area and one children’s pool.
It also offers daytime and evening entertainment programs with spectacular shows and live music.
For children, the Barcy Club, open from 9 am to 5 pm, offers a daily activities program developed by professionals.
Access limited to children between 5 and 12.
If you would like to enjoy some exciting rounds of golf during your vacation, the Barceló Ixtapa hotel provides a course very close to the hotel, designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Jr.. He is one of the best designers and builders of golf courses who managed to incorporate into a 72 hm² area the perfect harmony between the location, flora and wildlife of this privileged region and the wonderful panoramic sea views that this course affords.
Upon arrival, we recommend that you request more information regarding the special conditions for the green fee for Barceló Ixtapa guests, and enjoy golf to the fullest during your vacation.
For more information please contact the concierge located in the hospitality room across from the front desk, or via email at email@example.com.
The hotel has a great gym with air conditioning, bicycles for rent, 2 tennis courts and a multi-sports court for those wishing to play sports during their holidays by the sea.
Gym opening hours: 7 am to 9 pm
Note: sports clothes and footwear are required.
The National Code of Conduct for the Protection of Girls, Children and Teenagers in the Travel and Tourism Sector (CCN), an instrument created by the Secretary of Tourism as a commitment to voluntarily acquire the tourism industry, to protect girls, children and teenagers from any type of exploitation, through the implementation of 6 regulations in their establishments.
The CCN promises to the social actors of the tourism industry, improve the quality of life of the communities, protecting the rights of children under age, against sexual and work exploitation, as well as creating awareness in tourists to promote responsibilities and commitments that highlight the image of safe tourism in Mexico.
– To guide and involve the tourism industry in the prevention, detection and reporting of sexual and labor exploitation of girls, boys and adolescents.
– To get social actors involved in implementing actions to protect the rights of girls, boys and adolescents and to contribute to improving the population’s quality of life.
– To offer an Action Protocol that establishes guidelines to identify and act in the event of a presumable situation of sexual or labor exploitation of girls, boys and adolescents in tourism establishments. To provide the necessary tools to favor coordination and communications among government agencies and civil society involved in these issues and processes.
Barceló Ixtapa has joined this campaign to protect our little guests. We ask that you join us in our efforts.
Check-in time at the Barceló Ixtapa is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. Once you check out, you can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services at an additional charge.
The Barceló Ixtapa has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Barceló Ixtapa hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Barceló Ixtapa.
Yes, the Barceló Ixtapa has alternatives for guests who have food intolerances. We recommend that guests notify the hotel staff about their needs in order to evaluate the options we offer.
There is no additional charge for Wi-Fi connection for Barceló Ixtapa guests.
The staff of the Barceló Ixtapa will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, the Barceló Ixtapa hotel offers room service for guests. The hotel offers information on food and drink available, prices, schedules... Premium Level guests are included in room service. Please ask at the hotel.
Yes, breakfast at the Barceló Ixtapa is included in the hotel guest's accommodation.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Barceló Ixtapa is 16. Access to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please see the rates on offer. The spa is accessible to children.