Comfortable rooms with a pretty terrace.
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Occidental Jandía Mar**** hotel (member of the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Jandía Mar) overlooks one of the most beautiful and longest beaches in Fuerteventura, which boasts white sand and crystal-clear water. This region, filled with volcanoes and dunes, is well-known among water sport lovers and those looking for pleasant temperatures all year round.
Guests of this sea and sun paradise can enjoy 487 modern and fully equipped rooms, such as our DELUXE rooms with the special OCCIDENTAL+ service.
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners.
Barranco de Vinamar s/n 35626 Jandía Spain
Fuerteventura Airport, 80 km away
Jandía beach just 600 m away
Jandía Golf just 1 km away
Las Playitas Golf Course just 45 km away
The Occidental Jandía Mar hotel has a main buffet that offers guests a excellent variety of typical recipes from the Canary Islands and international cuisine in keeping with your expectations. Don't miss this opportunity to sample our wide selection of wine cellars.
Please note: Opening hours subject to change
At the Occidental Jandía Mar Hotel U-Spa, our aim is to make you as comfortable as possible while you enjoy one of our numerous treatments, relax in the water circuit or exercise your mind and body in the fitness area.
The Barcy Club is the place children love the most: here, our wonderful entertainment team never ceases to surprise us every year with a new programme of water activities, sports, games and shows to entertain children while their parents relax.
The Occidental Jandía Mar hotel has 2 magnificent outdoor pools for adults, surrounded by sun loungers, sun shades and bars with terrace. It also has heated swimming pool during the winter.
The youngest members of the family also have their own Splash Park with water jets, special area in the restaurant and an adventure playground with games. Teenagers between 13 and 17 have access to the ONE Room, a perfect place to enjoy video games, board games, films or a DJ while always accompanied by a supervisor.
The hotel theatre offers a variety of shows, performances and parties for all ages for guaranteed fun during your stay.
At night, dance, music and the night time entertainment at the Occidental Jandía Mar. You can enjoy cocktails, mixers, make friends and enjoy the good weather.
· Private transfer service, airport - hotel - airport, for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Free Wi-Fi
· Car rental
· Car park subject to charge (maximum €3 per day)
· Laundry and ironing service (additional charges apply)
· Cyber corner (subject to charge)
· Miniature golf (subject to charge)
· Alternative transport between the airport and Morro Jable. For more information, click here
· Currency exchange
· Wake-up Service
· Medical service (charge applies)
· Tourist information
· Facilities for people with reduced mobility
Guests looking for a more active holiday have the benefit of sports facilities inside the hotel.
Certain activities are subject to an additional charge, but most are free, such as football, basketball and even volleyball. Ideal for having fun and keeping fit.
You can also hire, receive classes or hire in the vicinity of the hotel tours for sports or extra activities such as:
Windsurfing, scuba diving, sport fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, jet skis, 4x4 routes or quad bikes (they are usually subject to charge) and are ideal for discovering the area and all its wealth.
Indulge yourself in all the advantages of our new Occidental + product and all its benefits with our Deluxe rooms, and enjoy a dream holiday.
Occidental + comprises two areas:
Food and drink area
· Exclusive Buffet Breakfast at La Toscana restaurant: Private restaurant with stunning views of the sea and swimming pools
· Exclusive Buffet Dinner at La Toscana restaurant: Private restaurant with stunning views of the sea and swimming pools
· Attention to detail and a wide variety of national products
· Lunch in the hotel’s main Buffet restaurant
· Bar service: the Occidental + All Inclusive service offers a wide variety of drinks from our menu, including premium brand drinks, at no additional cost.
See the bar menu here
· Rooms situated in the main hotel block
· Fast Check-In
· MPS bed
· 70 x 70 cm tilting bed frame
· 40" LED TV · Complimentary Wi-Fi
· Robe and slippers
· Free replacement of pool towels
· Superior attention in the bathroom
· Rain-effect shower
· Magnifying mirror
· Fully-stocked courtesy minibar on day of arrival: 2 bottles of mineral water, 2 sparkling mineral waters, 2 beers, 2 alcohol-free beers, Fanta orange, Fanta lemon, Coca Cola, Diet Coke (not replenished)
· Complimentary mineral water daily
· Tea and coffee-making facilities in the room (restocked)
· Free parking
Check-in time at the Occidental Jandía Mar is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. In addition, our guests can enjoy some of the hotel facilities after check-out.
The Occidental Jandía Mar has paid parking for hotel guests. Ask at reception for the exact cost of parking.
Yes, the Occidental Jandía Mar hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Occidental Jandía Mar.
Yes, the Occidental Jandía Mar has alternatives for guests who have food intolerances. We recommend that guests notify the hotel staff about their needs in order to evaluate the options we offer.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Occidental Jandía Mar.
The Occidental Jandía Mar staff will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish, German, English, French, Italian and Polish.
No, the Occidental Jandía Mar hotel does not offer room service. Consult all of our hotel’s dining options during your stay.
Yes, breakfast at the Occidental Jandía Mar is included in the hotel guest’s accommodation.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Occidental Jandía Mar is 17. Access to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please see the rates on offer. The spa is accessible to children.