Bright, spacious double rooms with a lovely terrace.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
- Bathroom amenities
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The hotel Occidental Jandía Mar **** (member hotel of Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Jandía Mar) is located in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of Fuerteventura and also one of the longest, with white sand and crystal clear waters. This region of volcanoes and dunes is popular with water sports enthusiasts and those looking for pleasant temperatures all year round.
Guests of this paradise of sea and sun will enjoy 487 modern and well-equipped rooms, such as the DELUXE rooms or the SUITES.
The Barceló Hotel Group's Health and Safety Policy
A seal of approval that represents and guarantees all our experience and research in safety, health, and hygiene, adapted to the new circumstances in which we find ourselves.
Our program includes new procedures and reinforcement measures that comply with the recommendations of the WHO, international organizations such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), as well as governmental institutions in each of the countries in which we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page for more information and interactive maps with all the details!
The Barceló Hotel Group's Health and Safety Policy
Enhanced cleaning procedures under the supervision of a new cleaning professional responsible for ensuring that the hotel is thoroughly sanitized. Specific inspections will be carried out to make sure that the new protocols are being implemented before each hotel opens, and then regular inspections will be carried out and checked by our partners.
Barranco de Vinamar s/n 35626 Jandía Spain
Fuerteventura Airport - 80 km away
Jandía Beach 600 meters away
Jandía Golf just 1 km away
Las Playitas Golf Course 45 km away
Due to the current situation, some services, opening hours and points of sale may be affected without prior notice.
The Occidental Jandía Mar hotel has a main buffet that offers guests an excellent variety of typical recipes from the Canary Islands and international cuisine in keeping with your expectations. Don't miss this opportunity to sample our wide selection of wine cellars.
Notes: Schedules subject to change.
The MP regime does not include drinks.
At the U-Spa of the Occidental Jandía Mar hotel, our aim is to do everything possible to make you feel as comfortable as possible while you enjoy one of our numerous treatments, relax in our water area or take care of your body and mind in the fitness area.
The Barcyclub is a favorite place for children where our great team of coordinators surprises us every year with a new program of water activities, sports, games and shows for children to have fun while parents relax.
The Occidental Jandía Mar hotel has 2 magnificent outdoor swimming pools for adults surrounded by sunbeds, umbrellas and bars with terrace. It also has a heated swimming pool during the winter.
The youngest members of the family also have their own Splash Park with water jets, special area in the restaurant and an adventure playground with games. Teenagers between 13 and 17 years old have the ONE Lounge, a perfect place to enjoy video games, board games, cinema or DJ room; always accompanied by a monitor.
The hotel's theater offers an extensive program of shows, performances and parties for all ages to ensure you have fun during your stay.
At night, dance, music and the nocturnal entertainment at the Occidental Jandía Mar. You can enjoy cocktails, mixers, make friends and enjoy the good weather.
· Private transfer service, airport - hotel - airport, for more information please contact Jandíamar.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Free Wi-Fi
· Car rental
· Car park subject to charge (maximum €3 per day)
· Laundry and ironing service (additional charges apply)
· Cyber corner (subject to charge)
· Miniature golf (subject to charge)
· Alternative transport between the airport and Morro Jable. For more information see here
· Currency exchange
· Wake-up Service
· Medical service (charge applies)
· Tourist information
· Facilities for people with reduced mobility
Guests looking for a more active holiday have access to sports facilities within the hotel.
Certain activities are subject to an additional charge, but most are free, such as football, basketball and even volleyball. Ideal for having fun and keeping fit.
In addition, in the vicinity of the hotel you can rent, take classes or hire tours for sports or extra activities such as:
Windsurfing, scuba diving, sport fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, jet skis, 4x4 routes or adventure quads (usually at a charge) and are ideal for getting to know the area and all its richness in a different way.
The All Inclusive Plus program has been designed so that guests can enjoy a unique vacation with extra and exclusive services. Barceló Hotel Group will take care of everything!
ROOMS WITH SUPERIOR SERVICE
• Welcome gift and VIP amenities.
• Welcome minibar (replacement with charge).
• Coffee & Tea facilities with courtesy water (daily replacement).
• Special attentions: Free safe, Bathrobe & slippers, Pool towel with free replacement.
GASTRONOMY AT ANOTHER LEVEL
• Exclusive area in Buffet restaurant.
• Breakfast: In addition to the buffet service, fresh orange juice, espresso coffee and a selection of sweet & savory a la carte.
• A la carte restaurant: 1 à la carte lunch / dinner at no additional cost (minimum stay 5 nights, upon reservation).
MORE THAN SNACKS
• Unlimited top brand drinks, at no additional cost.
• Selection of a la carte snacks in the lunch service without supplement.
• Grab & Go. Snack service and selection of drinks to take away 24 hours.
A PREFERRED SERVICE
• Free parking (in hotels with parking area).
• Priority Check in and Check out.
• Hotel Experiences: access to one of the hotel's paid experiences for free during your stay (check the experiences included in each hotel. Service under reservation).
• 20% discount on other hotel payment services (Wellness, à la carte restaurants, etc).
For more information please contact the hotel. Service available from 01/11/2021.
The Occidental Jandía Mar check-in time is from 3:00 PM, while the check-out time is at noon. In addition, our guests can continue to enjoy some of the hotel facilities after check-out.
The Occidental Jandía Mar has paid parking for hotel guests. Ask at the reception desk for the exact parking cost.
Yes, the Occidental Jandía Mar is a hotel adapted for people with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception for adapted services and facilities.
No, the Occidental Jandía Mar does not allow the accommodation of clients with their pets.
Yes, the Occidental Jandía Mar has some alternatives for guests with food intolerances. We recommend that guests notify the hotel staff about their needs in order to better evaluate the options we offer.
No, drinks at the Occidental Jandia Mar are not included in the Half Board.
The Internet connection for guests is free at the Occidental Jandía Playa.
The Occidental Jandía Mar reception team will be pleased to help you in the following languages: Spanish, German, English, French, Italian, Polish and German.
No, the Occidental Jandía Mar does not have room service. Consult all the gastronomic proposals offered by our hotel during your stay.
Yes, breakfast at the Occidental Jandía Mar is included in the accommodation for hotel guests.
The minimum age to access the spa area & wellness of the Occidental Jandía Mar is 17. Access to the spa comes with an additional cost for hotel guests. Please check our rates. The spa is also accessible to children.