Light modern rooms designed with elegance and simplicity for maximum relaxation.
- Lighted makeup mirror
Approximate price for 2 people
The Occidental Margaritas**** hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Margaritas) is located on Playa del Inglés, one of the most popular tourist resorts in the south of the island of Gran Canaria. Located 30 km from the airport and 60 km from the capital, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Its 489 modern rooms and spacious apartments have been designed to make your holiday a magical and unforgettable experience with the highest levels of comfort.
Avenida Gran Canaria 40 . 35100 Playa del Inglés Spain
Gran Canaria 30 km away
Maspalomas Golf Course 2 km away
Playa del Inglés 1.5 km away
Maspalomas Dunes 1.5 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
Aloha 37 Restaurant
Grill restaurant located in the hotel gardens, where you can enjoy a magnificent dinner in a natural and tranquil setting.
Discount for Occidental Margaritas guests.
The hotel has 2 swimming pools and 2 children's swimming pools surrounded by sun loungers, gardens and bars where you can enjoy a drink or snack while you enjoy a swim.
For children (between 4 and 12 years old), there is a children's playground and a Miniclub with a whole range of guided activities the entertainment team where children can have non-stop fun.
There are 3 areas in Margaritas CrossFit:
- 2 areas for free weights, racks, rings and wall balls. One of those areas also has a boxing area, parallel bars and bars for muscle ups.
- The third area is a sandy pitch with areas for Dragging, Wall Balls and Functional Rope.
It has wide range of materials of great quality, such as Xenios USA and Evergy, with Olympic bars of 15kg and 20kg, 10kg practice bars, halterophia discs from 0.5kg up to 25kg.
- Kettlebells from 4 kg to 32 kg (8.8 lb to 70.5 lb)
- Dumbbells from 3 kg to 30 kg (6.6 lb to 66.1 lb)
- Slam balls weighing 8 kg, 10 kg and 15 kg (17.6 lb, 22 lb and 33 lb)
- Medicine balls weighing 5 kg, 7 kg and 9 kg (11 lb, 15.4 lb and 19.8 lb)
- Weighted vests weighing 15 kg (33 lb)
- 2 Climbing ropes
- 6 Plyo boxes (x2; 17 cm, 30 cm, 45 cm and 60 cm [6.7 in, 11.8 in, 17.7 in and 23.6 in])
- Handstand push-up wall
- Sledgehammers weighing 10 kg, 15 kg and 20 kg (22 lb, 33 lb and 44 lb) with 2 striking platforms, Assault Bikes, rowing machines and SkiErgs to complement your metabolic training sessions
- Elastic bands
- Foam rollers, mats, sled belts, lifting belts, etc.
A week We have designed 5 WODs (training sessions) to improve physical ability and OPEN WOD at all times (depending on materials).
*Consult hours at the hotel
*Minimum age required: 18 years old.
Playa del Inglés offers a wide range of activities to be carried out.
It is an ideal place to practice water sports. In addition, there are other types of activities for you to enjoy Gran Canaria in an extraordinary way, such as ones offered by Vuelo Canaire flight school.
Fly over Gran Canaria
During your stay in Gran Canaria you can enjoy the spectacular views of the island, known as the miniature continent. In just one flight on an ultralight plane, you can get a birds-eye view of the coast, cliffs, pine forests and sand dunes.
The “Canaire” flight school is located just a few miles from Occidental Margaritas. Your experienced instructors each visitor will accompany each visitor on an unforgettable flight.
· Orange Route: Aeroclub, Águila Canyon, Fataga Lookout and Maspalomas dunes. Length: 20-minutes
· Green Route: Aeroclub, Águila Canyon, Fataga Cliff, Chira Reservoirs, Soria and Las Niñas, Amadores, Pasito Blanco and Maspalomas dunes. Length: 45-minutes
· Trip around the Island: Length: 1 hour 20-minutes
Pilot for a day
You will enjoy theory instruction in the school's classrooms followed by a practical class where an ultralight aircraft will be pilot together with an instructor.
Duration: 45 minutes theory, 45 minutes practical.
Introductory flight courses
If you are an aviation enthusiast, combine your vacation with an introductory flight course. With tailor made classes calendar of your holiday at the Occidental Margaritas, you will learn the basics of the art of flying together with an instructor.
For more information, see the dedicated website from the Vuelo Canaire Flight School or call +34 617 040 605.
Occidental Margaritas offers an All Inclusive accommodation typeand so you don’t have to worry about a thing, just relax and enjoy yourself.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, open bar refreshments, sports, activities and entertainment at no additional charge... We offer you a special and free selection from the best services to enjoy the hotel even more.
What does our All-inclusive package include?
Food and drink:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in a buffet restaurant.
From noon to 6 pm: the hotel snack bars offer a broad selection of snacks like sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, french fries, hot dogs and self-serve ice cream.
From 10 am to 11 pm: Selection of national and international alcoholic (18 and older) and non-alcoholic drinks. Wine, water, refreshments and beer during lunch and dinner.
Entertainment, sports and fitness:
· Day and nighttime entertainment for all ages, including contests
· Professional shows and variety of different games
· Tennis (booking required, lighting subject to extra charge)
· High-performance training box
· Water polo
· Water aerobics
· Ping pong
· Fitness studio
· All the participants in a group must book the same accommodation type
The new service All Inclusive Plus (formerly All Inclusive Premium) adds extra advantages to the All Inclusive program, which will make your stay unforgettable and full of exclusive services.
Free access to the Balinese bed area (subject to availability and adults only)
What does our All-inclusive Plus package include?
The Plus service includes everything in the All Inclusive plan, plus:
· Daily replenishment of mineral water
· Safe (with deposit)
· Late check-out (subject to availability)
· Deluxe personal care items
· Pool towels with free replenishment (with deposit)
· Robe and slippers
· Parking (according to availability)
Food and Drinks
· Drink service
· All drinks in the “Bar Menu” at no additional cost
· Gin Menu Barceló All Inclusive Plus guests can also access the gin menu at no additional cost.
· All Inclusive extends until 11 pm (until our bars close).
· Unlimited access to our restaurant specialized in meats during your stay, subject to booking and availability.
· All Inclusive extension: access to the bar menu in the club (does not included Möet Chandon).