Enviromental Policy hotel Barceló Cabo de Gata
Barceló Cabo de Gata hotel is aware of the environmental responsibility of its activities. Therefore, the Hotel is committed to:
1. Considering the Environmental Protection is an important responsibility of the management as well as ensuring that it is carried out with specific guidelines of performances in all functions and areas of our business. Environmental protection requires a commitment from all of us.
2. Working for continuous improvement and pollution prevention, with our environmental objectives and carrying out internal and external audits that ensure the maintenance and improvement of our Environmental Management System, contributing to conservation and respect for the environment.
3. Promote training, awareness, participation and environmental communication, to all workers in the Hotel, also to suppliers, customers and subcontractors, to get together a greater commitment to the environment.
4. Comply with environmental legislation, the company is committed to comply with environmental legislation applicable by reason of activity and geographical location and the requirements that the organization subscribes in relation to its environmental aspects.
5. Implement measures to prevent, control and correct, reducing the environmental impact of our activity:
· Finding the most efficient and possible rational use of natural resources and raw materials necessary for the development of our service, with special emphasis on saving energy and water consumption
· Reducing waste generation, emissions, noise and waste of water; promote recycling through the introduction of good environmental practices by each departments