Enjoy a spacious and welcoming stay when you stay in a Family Suite.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Allegro Cozumel**** hotel is designed to offer comfortable accommodations at the magnificent San Francisco beach, one of the world’s most beautiful beaches on the island of Cozumel.
When Jacques Cousteau visited the Palancar Reef, he defined it as “paradise”. Today, Allegro Cozumel Resort guests can enjoy it every day thanks to its proximity. The resort offers excellent packages for scuba diving experiences at one of the world’s top destinations for scuba divers.
The Barceló Hotel Group´s
health and safety policy
A personal style which represents and guarantees all our
experience and research in safety, health, and hygiene, has been adapted to the
A program with new protocols and reinforcement measures that complies with the recommendations of the WHO, international organizations, and governmental institutions.
We offer special prices for PCR and antigen tests as well as the facilities for you to undergo testing and obtain the necessary certificate to return to the United States. If you need more information, please contact our Call Center.
The Barceló Hotel Group´s
health and safety policy
Enhanced cleaning procedures under the supervision of a new cleaning professional responsible for ensuring that the hotel is thoroughly sanitized. Specific inspections will be carried out to make sure that the new procedures are being implemented before the hotel opens, and then regular checks will be carried out and verified by our partners:
Carretera Costera Sur Km 16,5 San Francisco,Palancar Cozumel . 77600 Cozumel Mexico
Cozumel International Airport (18.6 km)
Hotel beach 300 m away
The 5 restaurants and 5 bars of the Allegro Cozumel resort’s All Inclusive program allow guests to discover a variety of unlimited culinary delights. Magnificent thematic areas to enjoy with family and friends, day or night.
The Allegro Cozumel has an excellent entertainment program, but it also has a magnificent children's club, where the little ones can enjoy the entertainment program designed by a qualified animation staff while the parents choose to relax on the beach or practice their own activities.
The resort also has a water park with pirate theme located in one of the children's pools. A perfect space for the little ones to have a great time for hours.
Every afternoon guests can visit theater to enjoy a different show and enjoy the great evening entertainment.
The Allegro Cozumel has a wonderful center wellness with magnificent facilities and luxury service. It has an excellent sauna, a whirlpool bath and a fully equipped gymnasium.
For guests who wish to pamper their bodies, the spa provides a wonderful massage service, performed either in the privacy of the cabins or on the beach or even at sunset and as a couple.
The spa also has face and body treatments with essential oils and aromatic creams that will help improve and rejuvenate the skin inside and out.
The island of Cozumel has been recognized since March 2016 within the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves. In addition, part of the Mesoamerican Reef System is located on the island. As we are located adjacent to the Cozumel Reefs National Park (RAMSAR Site No. 1449), maintaining our commitment to the care of natural areas and conducting operations in accordance with the principles of sustainability is a priority.
In Allegro Cozumel taking care of the environment, enhancing the cultural heritage and strengthening the bond of well-being with the local community is reflected through:
· Preserving natural areas by caring for the native flora and fauna, carrying out scheduled activities, and disseminating information among guests and collaborators. Keeping off protected areas, refraining from removing material from the barrier reef, and not fishing within the marine park’s protected natural area.
· Making efficient and optimal use of resources and energy in use at the hotel.
· Monitoring and managing waste generated by activities relating to hotel operations.
· Offering opportunities for work and professional growth to all collaborators, providing training and instruction on an ad hoc basis.
· Supporting local and regional trade by consuming products made in Mexico, through the Sustainable Trade Policy.
· Re-asserting our commitment to society, by integrating documents such as the National Code of Conduct for the protection of children and teenagers in the travel and tourism sector, implemented by SECTUR, within our internal policies.
· Implementing the Responsible Tourism Code to make guests aware of the importance of preserving the environment and cultural heritage of the island of Cozumel, to achieve tourism based on respect and ethical treatment.
· Guaranteeing a dignified working environment free of any form of harassment, exploitation, discrimination or action prejudicial or harmful to human integrity.
For those interested in staying in shape during their holiday, the hotel offers guests 2 tennis courts and a court for playing basketball or volleyball. The hotel also has a fully equipped Fitness Center, a wellness center with sauna, steam bath, showers, massage cubicles (individual and for couples) and a garden with a hot tub area.
Lovers of water sports can also practice windsurfing, bodyboarding, sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing and kayaking among other options. There is also the opportunity to do motorized water sports and deep-sea fishing, for an additional fee.
For those guests who don’t wish to concern themselves at all with the small details, the "Spend the Day” package offers the perfect service they are looking for.
· Food, snacks and unlimited drinks
· Pool for relaxation and activities
· Chaise lounges and towels at the pool and beach
· Baths and showers
· Activities program at the pool and beach
· Tennis courts
· Non-motorized water sports, such as kayaking and sailing
· ATM and currency exchange (must present official ID)
Opening hours: from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Price to spend the day: $60 USD per adult, $30 USD per child (2-12 years old).
The Allegro Cozumel check-in time is from 3:00 p.m., while the hotel check-out time is at noon. In addition, our guests may continue enjoying some of the hotel facilities after check-out.
The Allegro Cozumel has parking available at no additional cost to hotel guests.
Yes, the Allegro Cozumel hotel is a hotel adapted for people with handicaps. Please check with the hotel front desk for adapted services and facilities.
No, guests staying with their pets are not allowed to stay at the Allegro Cozumel.
No, the Allegro Cozumel does not have room service. Please check out all the cuisines offered by our hotel during your stay.
The minimum age to access the spa & wellness area at the Allegro Isora is 16. Access to the spa is free for hotel guests. The spa is not open to children.
The Wi-Fi connection is free for guests at the Allegro Cozumel.
The Allegro Cozumel front desk is delighted to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, breakfast at the Allegro Cozumel is included in the accommodation of hotel guests.
Yes, the Allegro Cozumel offers food and drink options for guests with food allergies.