Recently remodeled double rooms with the option of a King size bed or two double beds.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Occidental Tucancún**** (member hotel of the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Tucancún Beach) is a magnificent vacation hotel located on an idyllic Caribbean beach with white sand and crystal clear water, just a few kilometers from the lively city of Cancún.
Its fully equipped 336 rooms and suites have full service and impressive views of the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupté Lagoon. Guests who choose to explore the surrounding areas will discover the nearby archeological area of El Rey, where there are incredible, perfectly preserved Mayan ruins.
The Barceló Hotel Group´s
health and safety policy
A personal style that represents and guarantees all our experience and research in safety, health, and hygiene, adapted to the new circumstances in which we find ourselves.
A program with new protocols and reinforcement measures that complies with the recommendations of the WHO, international organizations such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), as well as governmental institutions within each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page for more information and interactive maps with all the details!
The Barceló Hotel Group´s
health and safety policy
Enhanced cleaning procedures under the supervision of a new cleaning professional responsible for ensuring that the hotel is thoroughly sanitized. Specific inspections will be carried out to make sure that the new procedures are being implemented before the hotel opens, and then regular checks will be carried out and verified by our partners:
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14 . 77500 Cancún Mexico
Cancun International Airport - 18.9 km
Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) 6 km away
Tucancún Beach just 0 km away
The hotel's restaurants and bars offer a varied cuisine consisting of local and international dishes designed to satisfy the palate of all guests.
The hotel has a complete program of daily activities and nighttime entertainment run by a professional ballet company.
Sports lovers have fully equipped facilities where they can practice tennis, aerobics, water aerobics, volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis, water polo, and darts.
At the Aquaworld Marina, just five minutes from the hotel, guests can use the kayaks and tennis court.
Hours of court from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (7 a.m. a 6 p.m.).
* Outside these hours the service is an additional charge
Enjoy your stay at the Occidental Tucancún with select Premium Level services which give you the opportunity to discover a different world in authentic Barceló style. Give your stay a special touch. To enjoy the Premium Level services, book one of the following room categories: Premium Level Sea View Double, Premium Level Sea View Suite, Premium Level Sea View Family.
It includes the following services:
· Private Check-in and Check-out in an exclusive Premium Level area
· Personalized concierge service for guests only
· Premium Level
· The best rooms in the hotel
· Bottle of sparkling wine and strawberries with chocolate (upon arrival or the next day)
· Turndown service.
· Priority booking in the a la carte restaurants
· Exclusive Premium Level Lounge with an international drinks bar, canapés, continental breakfast (7 a.m. to 11 a.m.), gourmet coffee, free newspapers, and internet (only available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.). Internet services are subject to equipment availability, for 15 minutes at a time. No prior booking is required; in the event that no other guest is waiting, you will be able to stay an additional 15 minutes.
· Premium drinks bar
· Free local calls Free internet access (one code per person). Maximum 2 codes per room). Other guests get a 50% discount
· 25% discount on laundry service
· 25% discount on spa services and beauty salon (restrictions apply)
· Free room service
· Pool towels in the room
The hotel has 3 pools , one with an original hammock in it.
The pools are in operation from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (8 a.m. to 9 p.m.).
Facilities for children
At the Kids Club the littlest ones can enjoy fun activities for their age, always supervised and in pleasant surroundings. Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Exclusively for children between 4 to 11 years old.
Barceló Hotel Group recognizes the importance of theenvironmental sustainability - social and commitment to the community of Cancún. The Occidental Tucancún hotel is committed to every initiative that contributes to the preservation of the environment, respecting legal requirements, and setting an example by taking care of its surroundings. To achieve this, it undertakes to continuous improvement through the care of the environment and its community through the following measures:
· By always operating with observance and respect for environmental laws.
· By being a source of employment for the community near the hotel.
· By rationally using electricity, water, gas, and chemical products.
· By implementing the correct separation of municipal solid waste with special handling within hotel facilities.
· By substituting cleaning products for biodegradable cleaning products.
· By opting to purchase regional products.
· By informing our guests and partners about the Green Globe program.
The hotel will be putting the environmental action plan into practice according to Green Globe standards and will start the environmental administration system regularly.
Check-in time for the Occidental Tucancún is from 3:00 p.m., while check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. Once check-out is performed our guests can enjoy the hotel’s facilities and services subject to availability. Ask at the front desk.
The Occidental Tucancún has parking at no additional cost for hotel guests.
Yes, the Occidental Tucancún hotel is adapted for people with handicaps. Please check with the hotel front desk for adapted services and facilities.
No, guests staying with their pets are not allowed to stay at the Occidental Tucancún.
Yes, the Occidental Tucancún hotel offers food and drink options for guests with food allergies.
The Wi-Fi connection is free for Occidental Tucancun guests.
The front desk team at the Occidental Tucancún will be delighted to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, Occidental Tucancún offers room service for hotel guests. In the hotel, you will find all the information you need regarding our food and drink options available for room service, along with prices, schedules...
Yes, breakfast at the Occidental Tucancún is included in the hotel guests’ accommodation.
The minimum age to access the spa & wellness area of the Occidental Tucancún is 18. The spa entry has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please check our rates. The spa is not open to children.