Map and how to get there
Barceló Asia Gardens***** is situated on the slopes of Sierra Cortina, 150 metres above sea level, offering fantastic views of the Costa Blanca. The hotel is next to two 18-hole golf courses and three theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Aqua Natura.
And if you fancy a dip in the sea, the marvellous beaches of Alicante are just 2 km away. If you are arriving by plane, Alicante airport is only 30 minutes away.
The hotel is also located 474 km from Madrid, the capital of Spain, 498 km from Barcelona, 130 km from Valencia and 46 km from Alicante.
Barceló Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa
Address: Avda. Eduardo Zaplana, Glorieta del Fuego, s/n. Área de Terra Mítica | 03502 Costa Blanca, Alicante
Telephone number: +34 96 681 8400
Fax: +34 96 688 9762
Coordinates: 38.55 (38°32') | -0.15 (0°9')
See route on Google Maps.
How to get there
Recommended route Madrid - Asia Gardens:
· R-4 (exit from the M-50 or A-4)
· AP-36 (towards Albacete/Alicante)
· A-31 (Km. 192) Exit 46 Alcoi-Castalla CV-80
· CV-80 (Km. 18) Exit Alicante A-7
· A-7 Exit AP-7 Benidorm/Valencia
· AP-7 Exit 65A Benidorm Poniente (Terra Mítica)
Recommended route Asia Gardens - Madrid:
· AP-7 towards Alicante
· A-31 towards Madrid (two lanes from the left)
· A-7 (A-77) towards Alcoi
· A-31 towards Villena (junction before Ibi and Alcoi)
· A-31 towards Madrid
· AP-36 towards Madrid (30 km after Albacete)
· R-4 towards Madrid.
Total: 475 kilometres (265 kilometres of toll road and 210 of motorway)
With these routes you avoid the last stretch of the A-31 to Alicante, which usually has heavy traffic and a lot of bends in the road.
Approximate cost of toll fees: €25