Comfortable rooms that guarantee rest and comfort for the whole family.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
- Air conditioning
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Barceló Huatulco**** is an All inclusive hotel located in Tangolunda Bay, the largest of the 9 bays in Huatulco. Its 351 rooms are decorated in warm colors and feature all the necessary services so you can feel at home just a few steps from the sea with unbeatable views of the bay or the hotel’s spectacular gardens.
The exclusive benefits offered by the Premium Level provide a special touch to your stay when booking rooms in this category, which have been totally renovated and are fully equipped.
The concept of safety and hygiene of Barceló Hotel Group
This seal represents and guarantees all our experience and research in safety, health and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with WHO recommendations, from international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions at the level of each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
The concept of safety and hygiene of Barceló Hotel Group
Reinforced cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new
hygienist figure responsible for ensuring the complete disinfection of
Specific audits will be conduct to verify the new protocols before the opening of the hotels and routine audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners
Blvd Benito Juarez s n . 70989 Huatulco Mexico
Bahías de Huatulco International Airport - 20.8 km
Tangolunda Beach 350 m away
Puerto de Santa Cruz, 7 km away
Tangolunda Golf Course (by Mario Schjetnan Dantan) 1 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
The Barceló Huatulco hotel has a theater that is unique in the area, with air conditioning and a bar. The best way to enjoy a pleasant evening with your family, have a delicious cocktail and admire the magnificent performances. Different shows are available every night, with dancers, singers and live music.
Children will also find their own space within the Barceló Huatulco Beach resort, thanks to its fun program of activities lead by professionals who will do everything they can to make your vacation a unique experience.
The Barcy Water Park is open from 10 am to 6 pm, so the smallest members of the family can enjoy the slides and the pool all day long. What better way to spend the day than playing in the water?
The hotel also has a Kid’s Club, with a diverse and varied program of aquatic activities and fun games on the sand. At the Barceló Huatulco hotel, the expression “have fun like a kid” is more than a figure of speech.
The games room is a fun option featuring a large number of board games, billiards, air hockey and multi-game machines (charges apply) to ensure you have a good time.
Premium Level membership gives you the opportunity to receive more than you can imagine and discover a different world, in authentic Barceló style. The best way of giving your stay a special touch.
To access Premium Level services, book one of the following room categories: Premium Level Deluxe, Premium Level Ocean Front View Deluxe or Premium Level Presidential Suite.
· Rooms with an excellent location, ocean view, and superior amenities
· Sandwiches, premium drinks, canapés, and à la carte breakfasts in the premium lounge
Opening hours: 7 am to 11 pm
· Unlimited reservations in all of the à la carte restaurants
· Premium drinks in all of our bars and beverage points
· Discount on Spa services
· Exclusive nightly turndown service
· Pool towels in the room
· 24-hour room service.
· Private area check-in and check-out
· Internet access in your room and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
· Free local calls
· Concierge service
• Express laundry service with a regular charge for same day delivery
· Priority room cleaning
· Amenities provided in the room, upon arrival.
All of us on the Barceló Huatulco team are aware of the great social responsibility we have to the community and to the sustainable development of the area for tourism in which we are located, which is why we are committed to the care and conservation of the environment, as well as the efficient and responsible use of resources, in compliance with corresponding legal environmental regulations.
To accomplish this we have decided to adopt an environmental policy based on standards established by Green Globes and to develop an Environmental Management System with the participation of all departments. Guests and providers will also be invited to participate through different campaigns distributed throughout the rooms, public areas, and restaurants.
Our commitment is reflected in the following guidelines:
· Achieve the active participation of all departments and members, starting with General Management while providing the necessary support to accomplish the commitments, goals and objectives established in the Environmental Management System.
· Compliance with all of the provisions of different federal, state, and municipal laws, as well as with environmental regulations.
· Offer preferential employment to the local population who seek financial betterment and improved quality of life for themselves and their families.
· Continuous training for our collaborators in the hotel’s activities and efforts, seeking ongoing innovative activities.
· Maintain hotel machinery and equipment in perfect working condition to avoid it becoming a source of contamination.
· Establish an energy savings campaign with clear attainable objectives that encourage the participation of collaborators, guests, and providers.
· Support the conscious and wise use of water in all areas within the hotel, as well as of water used for watering gardens and green areas.
· Promote the purchase of biodegradable items and materials in the operation of the hotel, eliminating the use of Styrofoam and disposable cups and straws.
· Care of local flora and fauna, participating in conservation campaigns as well as in training and orientation of those involved.
· Encourage the wise use of food in all of our dining areas.
The Barceló Huatulco resort has several swimming pools, including one for adults only (ages 18+), where guests can enjoy sunbathing on a lounge chair with a delicious cocktail and taking a relaxing dip in the water.
It also features an activity pool with a varied entertainment program for all ages. It is impossible to get bored at this hotel, where entertainment forms an essential part of your vacation. The opening hours are 8 am to 9: 30 pm.
Moreover, there is also a children’s pool, where the smallest guests can play under the supervision of qualified staff, so parents have no need to worry.
The environment surrounding the hotel is absolutely spectacular. Situated next to a fantastic beach with golden sand and crystal-clear water, the hotel is also surrounded by lush tropical gardens that provide a uniquely exotic setting for your stay.
There is an infinite range of sports offered at the Barceló Huatulco resort. It has several swimming pools as well as 3 tennis courts, a 10-hole miniature golf course, a soccer field and a water sports center for non-motorized activities, including surfing, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, etc.
Thanks to its privileged location, beach volleyball is one of the most attractive activities. Water aerobics classes are also available in the swimming pool.
Check-in time at the Barceló Huatulco is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. Our guests can also enjoy some of the hotel's facilities. Certain services such as food and drink purchases are paid for in an additional manner.
The Barceló Huatulco has parking free of charge for hotel guests, including parking for guests with disabilities.
Yes, the Barceló Huatulco hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Barceló Huatulco.
Yes, the Barceló Huatulco has alternatives for guests who have food intolerances. We recommend that guests notify the hotel staff about their needs in order to evaluate the options we offer.
Yes, the Barceló Huatulco offers a transfer service to the airport closest to the hotel at an additional cost. Please ask at the hotel for details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Barceló Huatulco.
The staff of the Barceló Huatulco will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, the Barceló Huatulco hotel offers room service for guests. The hotel offers information on food and drink available, prices, schedules... Premium Level guests are included in room service. Please ask at the hotel.
Yes, breakfast at the Barceló Huatulco is included in the hotel guests’ accommodation.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Barceló Huatulco is 16. Access to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please see the rates on offer. The spa is accessible to children.