I.- Are we handling your data with this purpose?
The Hotel informs the customer, that their data will be treated by Barceló, for the following purposes:
1. Booking management and contracted services. In order to manage the booking received by the central office or a channel that is not included in the Barceló Hotel Group (same as the following information, Expedia, Booking), the Hotel requires the reception of certain details, such as: name, surname, address, ID, passport or equivalent ID document, email, phone number or date of birth. This information will be used to assign the requested stay or another service requested to the accommodation service (e.g. events, celebrations, congresses).
In the event that the customer requests specific services (e.g., SPA services or services), providing information regarding their health, the Hotel understands that the information mentioned is communicated voluntarily by the customer, as there is no prior request for this information. These personal data is stored in order to manage the customer request. However, the hotel requests the consent of the interested party for the treatment of this information.
Legitimology: This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract.
2. Processing of data related to minors. In the event of personal data relating to the person under age must be managed in order to manage the service, the Hotel request the proper authorization of his/her legal representatives when said child less than 13 years old, although the handling of his/her personal information is necessary to satisfy the services requested by the legal representatives of the child. This authorization is understood for the treatment of the minor data necessary for the service provided by the service provided to you (e.g., the animation services, mini-club, guarderieous services).
Legitimology: This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract. However, if the child receives less than 13 years of age, the Hotel requests the legal representative for the handling of your personal data.
3. The fulfillment of accounting, legal, tax and administrative obligations.
Legitimology: This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract.
4. Management of customer complaints. The Hotel processes the data included in any claims made by customers in order to carry out said claims, and the benefit of discount or beneficial conditions in the future to compensate any injury incurred by the customer at the Hotel. In the event, the information regarding the claim may be communicated to Barceló Management in order to offer the customer a satisfactory resolution. In the same end, and in the event that the customer may have suffered compensable damage, BGH may communicate this information to the insurance company contracted in order to manage the incident suffered by the customer.
Legitimology: This treatment is necessary to deal with the complaint generated by the customer.
5. Information communication to Barceló Hotel Management for customer service. Barceló Hotel Management provides a customer service to resolve requests generated by guests or potential at the hotels, both in terms of booking information and related to queries that may arise with the booking or services offered by the hotels. If applicable, requests made by customers at the Hotel can be derived to Barceló Management in order to ensure a central management at a Group level.
Legitimology: This treatment is necessary to answer the request made by the customer.
6. Submission of quality surveys. The customer has forms where you can fill out surveys on an ad-hoc or anonymous basis. In this last case, the Hotel provides the customer with the survey and its opinion to improve the services provided at the Hotel, and it can be communicated to Barceló Management in order to improve our services at the Group level, both the Hotel and the other hotels. This information can also be communicated for commercial purposes based on what is set out in the categories 3 and 4.
Legitimology: This treatment is based on the hotel’s facilities. Customers can always oppose this type of communication by following the instructions in section V.
7. Monitoring controls for detecting fraudulent activities. In order to control and monitor actions that may constitute fraud, the hotel informs that you carry out an analysis of the transactions carried out at the hotel in order to identify and analyze those that detect it as suspect of fraudulent. In your case, the Hotel grants access to Barceló Management, as well as the hotel management consultant.
Legitimology: This treatment is based on the hotel’s specific information, given that it involves and monitoring all transactions carried out by its customers to detect possible fraudulent behavior in the transactions carried out during the booking process. Customers can oppose the processing of their data by following the instructions in section V.
8. Communication of your data to the Batteries and Safety Bodies. For legal requirements, the Hotel must provide information regarding guests staying in the rooms to the Batteries and Safety Bodies, who provide their information for their own purposes and legitimization.
Legitimology: This processing is carried out under the legal requirements applied to the Hotel established by Order INT/1922/2003, of 3 July, on the books-registration and entrance areas of travelers in hospitality and other office and the Schengen Agreement.
9. Legal or administrative procedures. The Hotel, with possible legal or administrative procedures that may arise about services offered or provided by the hotel, will be required to present the information necessary to present the necessary allegation, exercise its right to defense or lodge any complaint that it deems necessary in the event that the facts arise.
Legitimology: This processing is based on legal obligations, set out in the administrative guidelines (mainly the General Administrative Procedure) or is necessary to ensure that the Hotel can exercise its right to judicial gems, both in its right to the right as well as in the interaction of legal claims that it deems appropriate, basking in the Civil Law or Criminal Arbitration Law.
10. Incident management of the system. The Hotel will handle it as necessary for its customers to manage any incident reported or detected by its own means (including any incidents provided by its service providers). Such data processing is carried out in order to solve the incident and resolve any problems deriving from it. The Hotel understands that it has an interest to prevent the safety of its information, and is aimed at resolving incidents that put said safety or the provision of services offered to customers at risk.
Legitimology: This treatment is necessary to satisfy the Hotel’s legitimate interest. Customers can oppose the processing of their data for such purposes by following the instructions set out in section V.
11. Processing of data related to video surveillance. This treatment will be carried out according to the specific video surveillance information, to the customer upon request at reception
II.- For more time, we will keep your data for?
Any personal data to which you have access shall be handled while the contractual relationship is maintained. After this, the Hotel conserves personal data once the personal data has ended, and is properly blocked, for the provision of the relevant Administrative Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Tax Ministry, during the term of the actions that may arise from the necessary relatic with the customer and/or the timings for legally authorized conservations. The Hotel will proceed with the specific information of your data once these deadlines have passed.
III.- Will we communicate your data?
The Hotel can communicate the information to: · Barceló Hotel Management · Competent public bodies, judges and courts, especially for the Batteries and State Safety Bodies. · Beside the aforementioned data sharing, the Hotel has the collaboration of third-party service providers that have access to customers’ personal data and that they process the referring data on behalf and on behalf of BGH as a result of their service provided. Specifically, the Hotel provides services provided by third party providers who make all their activities available, for example, in the following sectors: junior advice, multidisciplinary professional services, tech services, and companies with specific services.
IV.- Are you your rights when providing us with your data?
The customer may, if they wish, exercise their rights of access, rectification and data processing, and continue as requesting that the handling of their personal data, oppose, request the portability of their data, and continue as the object of automated individual decisions, by sending a written communication to email@example.com
In all cases, the customer is informed that the operation of these requests regarding exercising rights regarding the processing of personal data is processed by the Data Protection Officer located at c/ Josep Rover Motta, 27, 07006, Palma de Mallorca, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attach the ID of your ID, ID or official document that identifies you. In this way, the customer can direct their request to the hotel address indicated or directly to the Data Protection Officer.
The customer can provide, in terms of these treatments, which based on the knowledge of their consent, to withdraw their consent through the procedures detailed in the previous country.
V.- We have obtained your data?
The personal data offered by the Hotel is the personal data provided by the customer or collected through the following:
· Our direct channels:
· Website (www.barcelo.com).
· Call center for telephone inquiries.
· Tour operators of the Barceló Hotel Group network.
· Barceló Hotel Management
· Third-parties of accommodation services, such as the following information: Booking, Expedia.
VI.- With which authority can you exercise your right to claim?
The customer can present a claim to the Espandia Agency of Protecciology de Datos (Personal Data Protection) with the response received from the hotel and Barceló Management in supporting their rights. In all cases, the customer is informed that the handling of complaints regarding handling personal data processing is processed by the Barceló Hotel Group Data Protection Officer, named by Barceló Management and located at c/ Josep Rover Motta, 27, 07006, Palma de Mallorca, or by email sent to the address email@example.com, attach the ID of your ID, ID or official document that identifies you. As such, the customer can direct their request to the hotel address indicated or directly to the Barceló Hotel Group Data Protection Officer.