Enjoy two separate bedrooms, designed for a few days with family.
- Bathroom amenities
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Occidental Aran Park**** hotel is found in a quiet residential area within the EUR district of Rome. It is surrounded by green, gardened areas inspiring relaxation.
The hotel has 325 spacious, bright rooms, refurbished in 2020 and decorated in a modern, innovative style. They are fully equipped and have free Wi-Fi and a 40" LCD TV.
Its 6 meeting rooms stand out, as they are technologically-equipped for any type of event and have seating capacity for up to 280 people.
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners.
Via Riccardo Forster 24 00143 Rome Italy
Ciampino International Airport 11 km away
Coliseum 9 km away
Catacombs 5 km away
EurRoma2 Shopping Centre 5 km away
The Occidental Aran Park hotel offers the best typical Italian and international dishes.
From pasta and pizza to creamy risottos and top quality meats. The hotel restaurants offer not only a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but also an opportunity to taste the most exquisite delicacies surrounded by a elegant and sophisticated atmosphere that you will love.
The health and beauty facilities allow guests to stay fit and pamper themselves with a regenerative, relaxing session after a day of meetings or a tour of the city. Guests can exercise in the hotel's fully equipped gym.
Policy for pet acceptance:
1. Bookings: A maximum of one pet per room is permitted. Bookings for the rooms cannot be exclusive to pets.
2. The program is for dogs, up to a maximum of 15 kg.
3. Guests must provide strap or a transportation bag for pets, who must be controlled by a strap or on their respective bags while outside the rooms.
4. When you proceed with cleaning of the room or any other service within it must be removed from the pet, or you must be in your transportation bag or controlled by the owners.
5. Guests must discard pets.
6. Guests must have all the documentation legally required at check-in, it is necessary to be required at any time by the hotel management and must complete a form.
7. The guest isnoise sponge pets can do and ensure that pets do not interrupt or affect the tranquility of other guests. If the hotel determines that the pet affects other hotel guests, the pet may request, in their absolute discretion, a change in the room or that pets are staying outside the hotel. Barceló hotels reserves the right to terminate the guest’s stay if the pet will disturb other guests without the right to claim or indemnifice directly.
8. The hotel reserves the right to make additional charges if pets damage or use towels, pillows and pets. Guests agree to pay the hotel for repairs, cleaning or damage to pets.
9. Guests with pets must sign this document assuming responsibility for any damage caused by their pets. The hotel may exclude a pet if the hotel considers this is dangerous or that it may be assumed to damage, damage or affect other guests’ stays.
10. The rate For the pet, €25 per stay is not permitted; a cleaning charge of €25 will be charged.
Check-in time at the Occidental Aran Park is anytime after 14.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. In addition, our guests can enjoy some of the hotel facilities after check-out.
The Occidental Aran Park has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Occidental Aran Park.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park offers a transfer service to the airport closest to the hotel at an additional cost. Please ask at the hotel for details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Occidental Aran Park.
The Occidental Aran Park staff will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park hotel offers room service for guests. At the hotel, you will find all the information you need about our food and drink options for room service, along with prices, hours and more.
No, breakfast at the Occidental Aran Park is not included with hotel guests’ accommodation. Check the website to see our special rates on offer.
The Occidental Aran Park offers 7 meeting rooms and 4 areas for events and celebrations.