Recently refurbished double rooms with the option of a king size bed or two double beds.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Occidental Tucancún**** (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly known as the Barceló Tucancún Beach) is a wonderful holiday hotel located on an idyllic Caribbean beach with white sand and crystal-clear water. It is close to the lively city of Cancún.
The 339 rooms and suites are fully equipped, offering numerous services and impressive views of the Caribbean Sea and Nichupté lagoon. Guests who decide to explore the area around Cancún can discover the nearby architectural site of El Rey with its amazing and perfectly preserved Mayan ruins.
Barceló Hotel Group’s concept of health and safety.
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
Barceló Hotel Group’s concept of health and safety.
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners:
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14 . 77500 Cancún Mexico
Cancun International Airport – 18.9 km away
Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) 6 km away
Tucancún beach 0 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
The hotel offers a full program of daily activities and nighttime entertainment run by a professional dance company.
Sports lovers have fully equipped facilities where they can practice tennis, aerobics, water aerobics, volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis, water polo, and darts.
At the Aquaworld Marina, just five minutes from the hotel, guests can use the kayak and tennis court.
Opening hours from 7 am to 6 pm.
Enjoy your stay at the Occidental Tucancún with select Premium Level services which give you the opportunity to discover a different world in authentic Barceló style. Give your stay a special touch. Enjoy the Premium Level services by booking the following room categories: Premium Level Double Sea View, Premium Level Sea View Suite, Premium Level Family Sea View.
The following services are included:
· Private Check-in and Check-out in an exclusive Premium Level area
· Personalized concierge service for guests only
· Premium Level
· The best rooms in the hotel
· Bottle of sparkling wine and strawberries with chocolate (upon arrival or the next day)
· Turndown service
· Priority booking in the à-la-carte restaurants
· Exclusive Premium Level Lounge with an international drinks bar, canapés, continental breakfast (7 am to 11 am), gourmet coffee, free newspapers and internet (only available from 7 am to 11 pm). Internet services are subject to the availability of the equipment, for 15 minutes at a time. No prior booking is required; in the event that no other guest is waiting, you will be able to stay an additional 15 minutes.
· Premium drinks bar
· Free local calls Free internet access (one code per person. Maximum 2 codes per room). Other guests have a 50% discount
· 25% discount on laundry service
· 25% discount on spa services and beauty salon (restrictions apply)
· Room service at no charge
· Pool towels in the room
The hotel has 3 pools, one with an innovative lounger area in its center.
The swimming pools are open from 8 am to 9 pm.
Facilities for children
In the Flip Club The youngest members of the family can enjoy fun, age-appropriate activities, always under supervision and in a pleasant environment. The opening hours are 9 am to 5 pm. Exclusively for children ages 4 to 11.
Barceló Hotel Group assumes its responsibility and the importance of the environmental sustainability - social and commitment to the community of Cancún. The Occidental Tucancún hotel is committed to every initiative that contributes to the preservation of the environment, respects legal requirements and sets an example by caring for its surroundings. To achieve this, it undertakes to continuous improvement through the care of the environment and its community through the following measures:
· By always operating with observance and respect of environmental laws.
· By being a source of employment for the community near the hotel.
· By using electricity, water, gas and chemical products judiciously.
· By implementing the correct separation of municipal solid waste with special handling within hotel facilities.
· By substituting cleaning products for biodegradable cleaning products.
· By opting to purchase regional products.
· By informing our guests and partners about the Green Globe program.
The hotel will be putting the environmental action plan into practice in conformity with Green Globe standards and will start the environmental administration system regularly.
Check-in time at the Occidental Tucancún is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before 11.00. Guests can still enjoy the hotel facilities once they have checked out, depending on availability. Check with reception upon checking out.
The Occidental Tucancún has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Occidental Tucancún hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Ask at the hotel reception about the adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Occidental Tucancún.
Yes, the Occidental Tucancún offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Occidental Tucancún.
The staff of the Occidental Tucancún will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, the Occidental Tucancún offers room service for guests. At the hotel, you will find all the information you need about our food and drink options for room service, along with prices, hours and more.
Yes, breakfast at the Occidental Tucancún is included in the hotel guest’s accommodation.
The minimum age for entry to the spa & wellness area of the Occidental Tucancún is 18. Access to the spa has an additional cost for hotel guests. Please see the rates on offer. Children are not allowed in the spa.