Route in 4×4 South Zone Doñana
|Languages||English - Spanish|
Experience an extraordinary adventure through the Donaña National Park in a 4×4 vehicle that you will never forget. The unforgettable memory of a unique experience. The visit lasts 240 minutes (4 hours) intense loaded with areas and points where we will show you the best and most outstanding of its flora and fauna. The guided tours are accompanied by a driver-guide where you can visit each and every one of the ecosystems of Doñana in the same itinerary. The mobile dune system of Doñana, unique in Spain, is one of the most peculiar landscapes of the park. They are very interesting both ecologically and culturally, the dunes are formed by accumulations of sand whose advancing front has a steeper slope than the mobile part called tail. The advance of the dunes from the beach buries and destroys the vegetation in its path, forming between two dunes the "corrales", pine forests and scrub. Something unique.
Everything you need to know
- Every day: Monday to Sunday. 2 daily departures
- Duration: 4 hours approximately.
- Cancellations made before 48 hours before the start time of the activity, 100% refund. Cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the start of the activity, 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of the activity will not be refunded.
- Meeting time and place: El Acebuche Visitor Center, P.N. de Doñana A-483, Km, 37,5.
- Summer (From April to October): 8:30h and 17:00h
- Winter (From November to March): 8:30h and 15:00h
- Round trip transportation in 4×4.
- Access to Doñana National Park. South Zone.
- Professional guide.
- Transfers from the hotel or other points.