|Languages||English - German - Spanish - French|
What the experience includes
First scuba diving is the most fun and safest way to discover the underwater world for the first time
Diving is one of the most exciting sports and to start with, nothing better than doing it with the help of experienced professionals. If you are interested in trying as your first contact with this sport, our activity is the right one, fun, exciting and above all safe.
This is a short one-afternoon program, in which participants are introduced to the activity of scuba diving. It consists of a theoretical introduction, where we talk about equipment and its use, ear compensation techniques and other important information.
Then we took our boat to a quiet and pretty cove nearby Santa Ponsa to dive at a maximum depth of 6 meters, under the direct supervision of a PADI professional.
Everything you need to know
- It is essential to know how to swim
- Be over 8 years old
- Prohibited activity for people with respiratory heart problems, epilepsy and pregnant women. Before starting the activity, all members must fill out a medical form in this regard.
- If you decide to come on your own, inform you Zoea Mallorca is within the facilities of the Santa Ponsa Yacht Club. To access by car, you have to go to the Yacht Club main entrance and once there, without blocking the access, call us by phone +34 971 691 444 so our staff will open the door. It will take a few minutes, thank you for your patience! You must be at our dive center 20 minutes before the activity starting time
- Scuba equipment
- Boat trip
- Accident insurance
- Activity certificate
- Pick-up return service from Barceló Illetes Albatros and Occidental Cala Vinyes hotels
- If you are not staying at the Barceló Illetes Albatros or Occidental Cala Vinyes Hotels, there is no pick-up service included and you must go to the activity meeting point on your own
More infoWhat to bring
- Swimsuit and towel