Everything you need to know
There are so many nautical activities on offer in Menorca that it is hard to choose one in particular, but one that is unbeatable is an all-day excursion on a yacht with your family or best friends. During those eight hours or so, you'll cruise around its beautiful coves, take a dip, snorkel or paddle surf, relax on deck and enjoy the good local cuisine (optional). The time will be so short that before you know it, sunset will have arrived, one of the most magical moments in the Balearic Islands. After a full day in contact with the sea, enjoying the unspoilt nature of Menorca, this is the finishing touch you deserve.
The type of boat on which you travel is a fast yacht of about 12 metres in length, where you will have enough space to sunbathe on the bow, listen to music, take a shower after a swim in the crystal clear Mediterranean waters, have a relaxing aperitif... or even take a nap. During the excursion, the skipper of the boat will be telling you information about the island and the marine environment so that this trip becomes a didactic outing in which you learn about the natural attractions of Menorca. On your return, you will be even more in love with the island's geography.
If one of your dreams is to enjoy the sunset from the sea on a yacht, you have found the perfect proposal. Don't wait any longer and treat yourself.
- Meeting point: Port of Ciutadella.
- Vessel: Gat de Mar, a 12.6-metre fast yacht.
- On deck: bow solarium, stern awning, al fresco dining area, bathing platform with shower, interior and exterior fridge, kitchen utensils, audio system...
- For departures at 12 o'clock in the morning there is a supplement of 300 € for the period until sunset.
- Aperitif and soft drinks.
- Service of the skipper of the boat.
- Snorkelling and paddle surf equipment, beach paddles, exploration of coves...
- Food and alcoholic drinks not included although they can be ordered.
What to bring
- Comfortable beach clothes, towel, swimming costume, hat and sunscreen.