Climbing the Teide Crater with the help of the Cable Car
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person|
What the experience includes
Have you dreamt of climbing Mount Teide and conquering the highest peak of Spain for a while? Are you looking to finally have the unique and amazing experience that your friends who have already done it been telling you about?
Climbing Mount Teide is a once-in-a-lifetime experience which you simply cannot miss on your Tenerife holiday.
With our Mount Teide Tour with Cable Car you can realise your 3,718 m high dream.
This Mount Teide Tour with Cable Car is perfect if you are short of time or energy to embark on this adventure from the starting point of the trail at Montaña Blanca.
Everything you need to know
- Children under 6, pregnant women and people with heart problems are not allowed to participate in this Mount Teide tour with Cable Car due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health.
- The Teide Peak Tour with Cable Car is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or injuries.
- If you have health problems, you should consult with your doctor before undertaking this hike.
- In accordance with current regulations, persons with any physical disability or motor impairment are not permitted to make the ascent by cable car, because of the potential risks if the vehicle has to be evacuated.
- It is essential to bear in mind that in the event of the failure of the cable car system due to unexpected technical reasons, passengers already at the upper station will have to make their descent on foot and using steep mountain paths.
- Pets are not allowed.
64 € Child
128 € Adult
- Special permit from the Park for the trail to Mount Teide peak
- A Spanish, English or German-speaking guide who will reveal all of the volcano’s secrets to you
- Teide Cable Car return ticket
- Transfer for small groups from the southern part of the island
- Food and drinks
- Guide in other language than Spanish, English or German
- Access for visitors with physical disabilities or motor impairments
More infoWhat to bring
- Wear warm, comfortable clothing and proper footwear.
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.