Comfortable rooms that guarantee rest and comfort for the whole family.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The Barceló Huatulco**** is an all inclusive hotel located in Tangolunda Bay – the largest of the 9 bays in Huatulco. Its 351 rooms are decorated in warm colours and fitted with all the services guests need to feel at home. Located just a few steps from the sea, rooms have an unbeatable view of the bay or of the spectacular hotel gardens.
The exclusive benefits offered by the Premium Level lend a special touch to every stay. The rooms of this category have been completely refurbished and are fully equipped.
Blvd Benito Juarez s n . 70989 Huatulco Mexico
Bahías de Huatulco International Airport, 20.8 km away
Tangolunda beach, 350 m away
Santa Cruz Port, 7 km away
Tangolunda Golf Course (by Mario Schjetnan Dantan), 1 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
The Barceló Huatulco hotel has a theatre that is unique in the area with air conditioning and a bar. It's the best way to enjoy a pleasant evening with the family, by enjoying a delicious cocktail and admiring the superb performances. Every night there are different shows featuring dancers, singers and live music.
There’s also a special space for children in the Barceló Huatulco resort, thanks to its fun activity programme, led by professionals who will do everything possible to make their holiday a unique and unforgettable experience.
The Barcy Water Park is open from 10:00 to 18:00 so the youngest members of the family can enjoy the slides and pool all day long. What better way to spend the day than in the water?
The hotel also has a kid’s club with a diverse and varied programme of water sports and fun games on the sand. At the Barceló Huatulco hotel, the expression “child’s play” is more than just a saying.
The games room offers heaps of fun with a variety of board games, pool table, air hockey and multi-game machines (fees apply) to keep them entertained.
Being part of the Premium Level gives you the opportunity to receive more than you could imagine and discover a different world, in authentic Barceló style. The best way to add a special touch to your stay.
To obtain our Premium Level services, book one of the following room categories: Deluxe Premium Level, Deluxe Premium Level Suite with Sea Front View, or Premium Level Presidential Suite.
· Rooms with excellent location, sea view and superior items
· Snacks, premium drinks, canapés, and à la carte breakfasts from the premium lounge
Opening hours: from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
· Unlimited reservations in all of the à la carte restaurants
· Premium brand drinks in all our bars and drinks areas
· Discount on Spa services
· Exclusive nightly turndown service
· Pool towels in your room
· 24-hour room service
· Private area check-in and check-out
· Internet access in your room and all areas of the hotel
· Free local calls
· Concierge service
· Express laundry service, same day delivery at the normal rate
· Priority in-room cleaning service
· A pleasant homely feel in the room upon your arrival.
All members of the Barceló Huatulco team are aware of our significant social responsibility to the community and the sustainable development of tourism areas where we’re located. As such, we are committed to caring and conserving the environment, as well as the efficient and responsible use of resources, complying with all corresponding legal environmental requirements.
To this end, we have decided to adopt an environmental policy based on standards established by Green Globes and to develop an Environmental Management System in which all departments participate, and all guests and providers are invited to do the same through a variety of different campaigns distributed in rooms, public areas and restaurants.
Our commitment is reflected in the following guidelines:
· Achieving the active participation of all departments and members, starting with General Management who will provide all necessary support for meeting the obligations, goals and objectives established in the Environmental Management System.
· Fulfilment of all provisions contained in the different federal, state and municipal laws, as well as environmental regulations.
· Providing preferential employment to the local population who are seeking economic improvement and a better quality of life for themselves and their family.
· Continually training our collaborators in the actions and efforts that the hotel undertakes, and consistently striving for innovative actions.
· Maintaining hotel machinery and equipment in perfect condition, making efforts to avoid them becoming a source of contamination.
· Establishing a campaign geared towards energy saving with clear and attainable objectives which promote the participation of collaborators, guests and providers.
· Encouraging the conscious and reasonable use of water in all areas of the hotel, as well as that used for watering gardens and green areas.
· Promoting the purchase of biodegradable materials and items for hotel operations, eliminating the use of Styrofoam, disposable cups and straws.
· Looking after the local flora and fauna, participating in conservation campaigns, as well as providing training and guidelines for all those involved.
· Encouraging the rational use of food consumables in all our consumption areas.
The Barceló Huatulco resort boasts several swimming pools, including an adults only (over 18s) pool, where guests can enjoy sunbathing on loungers with a refreshing cocktail along with a relaxing swim.
There is also an activity pool with a varied programme of entertainment to suit all ages. It's impossible to be bored at this hotel, where fun is an essential ingredient of every holiday. Opening hours are from 8.00 to 21.30
In addition, it also has a swimming pool for children, where the youngest members of the family can play under the supervision of qualified staff and parents can enjoy peace of mind.
The area surrounding the hotel is absolutely spectacular. Situated next to a fantastic beach with golden sand and crystal-clear water, the hotel is also surrounded by lush tropical gardens that provide a uniquely exotic setting for your stay.
The range of sports on offer at the Barceló Huatulco resort is infinite. It has several swimming pools as well as 3 tennis courts, a 10-hole miniature golf course, a football pitch and a water sports centre for non-motorised activities, including surfing, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, etc.
Thanks to its privileged location, playing beach volleyball is one of the hotel's most appealing activities. You can also take part in aqua aerobics classes in the pool.