Comfortable rooms that guarantee rest and comfort for the whole family.
- Wireless internet connection
- Air conditioning
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
Due to the health crisis, we are taking measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. For this reason, some services and facilities may be limited or unavailable. For more information, please contact the hotel.
Barceló Huatulco**** is an all inclusive hotel located in Tangolunda Bay, the largest of the 9 bays in Huatulco. Its 351 rooms are decorated in warm colours and fitted with all the services guests need to feel at home. Located just a few steps from the sea, rooms have an unbeatable view of the bay or the spectacular hotel gardens.
Exclusive Premium Level benefits, such as 24-hour free room service, add a special touch to every stay. Rooms of this category have been completely renovated and are fully equipped.
Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with WHO recommendations, from international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions at the level of each country in which we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page to find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Stricter cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing the complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to check the new measures before the hotels open, and our standard audits will be reinforced and regularly checked by our partners:
Blvd Benito Juarez s n . 70989 Huatulco Mexico
Bahías de Huatulco International Airport, 20.8 km away
Tangolunda beach, 350 m away
Santa Cruz Port, 7 km away
Tangolunda Golf Course (by Mario Schjetnan Dantan), 1 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
The Barceló Huatulco hotel has a theatre that is unique in the area, with air conditioning and a bar. The best way to enjoy a pleasant evening with your family, have a delicious cocktail and admire the magnificent performances. Every night there are different shows featuring dancers, singers and live music .
There’s also a special place for children in the Barceló Huatulco resort, thanks to its fun activity programme , supervised by professionals who will do everything possible to make your kids' holiday a unique and unforgettable experience.
The Barcy Water Park is open from 10pm to 6pm so the youngest members of the family can enjoy the slides and the pool all day long. What better way to spend the day than playing in water?
The games room guarantees hours of fun, with several board games, pool table, table hockey and multigame machines (charges apply) for kids' entertainment.
Choosing Premium Level services gives you the opportunity to receive more than you imagine and discover a different world, in authentic Barceló style. It's the best way to add a special touch to your stay.
To receive Premium Level services, book one of the following room categories: Deluxe Premium Level, Deluxe Premium Level Sea Front View or Premium Level Presidential Suite .
· Rooms with excellent location, sea view and superior items
· Reservations in all of the à la carte restaurants, subject to availability and opening hours
· Premium brand drinks in all our bars and consumption areas
· Discount on Spa services
· Pool towels in your room
· 24-hour room service
· Internet access in your room and WiFi in all areas of the hotel
· Free local calls
· Express laundry service, same day delivery at the normal rate
· Complimentary item in the room upon your arrival.
All members of the Barceló Huatulco team are aware of our significant social responsibility to the community and to the sustainable development of the touristic areaswhere we’re located. As such, we are committed to caring for and conserving the environment, as well as to the efficient and responsible use of resources, and comply with all corresponding legal environmental requirements.
To this end, we have decided to adopt an environmental policy based on standards established by Green Globes and to develop an Environmental Management System in which all departments participate, and all guests and providers are invited to do the same through a variety of different campaigns distributed in rooms, public areas and restaurants.
Our commitment is reflected in the following principals:
· To achieve the active participation of all departments and members, starting with the General Management, who will provide all necessary support in order to meet the commitments, goals and objectives established in the Environmental Management System.
· To fulfil all provisions contained in the different federal, state and municipal laws, as well as environmental regulations.
· To provide preferential employment to the local population who are seeking financial improvement and a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
· To continually train our collaborators in the actions and efforts that the hotel undertakes, and strive for continuous innovative actions.
· To maintain hotel machinery and equipment in perfect condition, making efforts to avoid them becoming a source of contamination.
· To establish a campaign geared towards energy saving with clear and attainable objectives which promote the participation of collaborators, guests and providers.
· To encourage the conscious and reasonable use of water in all areas of the hotel, as well as that used for watering gardens and green areas.
· To promote the purchase of biodegradable materials and items for hotel operations, eliminating the use of Styrofoam ad disposable cups and straws.
· To look after the local flora and fauna, participating in conservation campaigns, as well as providing training and guidelines for all those involved.
· To encourage the rational use of food consumables in all our consumption areas.
The Barceló Huatulco resort boasts several swimming pools, including an adults only (over 18s) pool, where guests can enjoy sunbathing on loungers while sipping a tasty cocktail and taking a relaxing swim.
There is also an activity pool with a varied programme of entertainment to suit all ages. It's impossible to be bored at this hotel, where fun is an essential ingredient of every holiday.
In addition, there is a children's swimming pool, where the youngest members of the family can play under the supervision of qualified staff while parents enjoy peace of mind.
The area surrounding the hotel is absolutely spectacular. Not only is the hotel situated next to a fantastic beach with golden sand and crystal-clear water, but it is also surrounded by lush tropical gardens , providing a uniquely exotic setting for your stay.
There is an infinite range of sports on offer at the Barceló Huatulco. There are several swimming pools as well as 3 tennis courts, a 10-hole miniature golf course, a football pitch and a water sports centre for non-motorised activities, including surfing, sailing, kayaking, etc.
Thanks to its privileged location, beach volleyball is one of the hotel's most appealing activities. You can also take part in aqua aerobics classes in the pool.
Check-in time at the Barceló Huatulco is anytime after 03.00pm, while check-out time is anytime before 12.00am. In addition, guests can still enjoy some of the hotel facilities after check-out. Certain services such as food and drinks come with an additional cost.
The Barceló Huatulco has parking free of charge for hotel guests, including parking for guests with disabilities.
Yes, the Barceló Huatulco hotel is disabled guest friendly. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted for wheelchairs.
No, pets are not allowed at the Barceló Huatulco.
Yes, the Barceló Huatulco has alternatives for guests who have food intolerances. Guests are required to communicate their needs to hotel staff in order to assess the options available.
Yes, the Barceló Huatulco offers a transfer service to the airport closest to the hotel at an additional cost. Check with the hotel for further details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Barceló Huatulco.
The staff of the Barceló Huatulco will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
El Barceló Huatulco posee servicio de habitaciones para clientes. En el hotel encontrará información sobre comida y bebida disponible, precios, horarios… Los clientes Premium Level tienen incluido el servicio de habitaciones. Consultar en el hotel.
Yes, breakfast at the Barceló Huatulco is included in the hotel guests’ accommodation.
The minimum age for access to the Barceló Huatulco Spa & Wellness area is 18. Entrance to the spa is subject to an additional charge for hotel guests. Please check the rates. Children are welcome in the spa.