Stay here and revel in its luxury to enjoy your stay to the maximum.
- Wireless internet connection
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
Barceló Mexico Reforma***** , located in Mexico City, is a fantastic option for those visiting this Aztec country. Its privileged location, in the centre of the capital, makes it the perfect setting for a trip for business, culture or pleasure.
Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with WHO recommendations, from international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions at the level of each country in which we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page to find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners:
Paseo de la Reforma 1 Col. Tabacalera 06030 Ciudad de México Mexico
Mexico City International Airport (MEX) – 12.7 km away
Zócalo – Plaza de la Constitución – 3.4 km away
Soumaya Museum 6.5 km away
Metropolitan Cathedral – 3.6 km away
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, some services may be affected. Likewise, some timetables may be modified in dining and bar areas. This hotel will operate in accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines. For more information, please contact the hotel.
The Barceló Mexico Reforma hotel offers a wide selection of bars and restaurants:
The Barceló Mexico Reforma features a full spa with specialised treatment. Among the services available at the spa are a wide range of massages (including Turkish massage), sauna and steam room, facial treatments, exfoliation, etc.
Its beauty centre also offers manicures and pedicures, as well as a hairdresser, waxing and make-up service.
Just 9 km from Mexico City Airport (MEX), the Barceló México Reforma is the perfect choicefor hosting business meetings and executive events, as well as private celebrations. Its 26meeting rooms, with a combined capacity for 750 people, are fully equipped with the latest technology and an impressive infrastructure.
· Personalised check-in and check-outfrom 7.00am to 10.00pm in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· You can choose to enjoy your American style breakfast in the Executive Lounge on the 12th floor, from 7.00 am to 10.00 am, or you can enjoy a Buffet breakfast at La Fontana Restaurant, located on floor "LL" , which offers service from 6.30am to 12.00noon.
· Snacks from 11.00am to 9.00pm in the lounge on the 12th floor
· White wine, red wine and beer happy hour from 4 pm to 5 pm in the lounge on the 12th floor (subject to charge at all other times).
· 25% discount on the “U-Wellness” SPA, located on the 9th floor; cannot be used on promotion and beauty packages. On the same floor you'll find the fitness studio, swimming pool and beauty salon, which we highly recommend.
· 20% discount at our "Barber Shop" located on the 9th floor.
· Complementary washing and ironing (1 item maximum per stay), subject to laundry opening hours.
· Early check-in y late check-out (subject to hotel availability).
· Complementary shoe polishing (1 pair of shoes per stay) subject to opening hours.
· Complimentary use of a meeting room in the Business Centre for up to 1 hour and up to 8 people, subject to availability and advanced booking; 25% discount on additional hours
· Complementary printing service of 10 sheets of paper, black and white, per stay.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, visitors not staying in the hotel are not permitted in the Lounge or Restaurant on the 12th floor, and the facilities will be closed from 10.00pm to 7.00am.
This is a Mexican arts and crafts boutique that sells special items made from wide-ranging materials, such as handicrafts and silver jewellery, traditional handmade clothing, Mexican handbags and different articles of clothing, as well as items for personal use and pharmacy items for guests.
Located on the 9th floor, the hotel's indoor heated swimming pool is the best option to relax in the city. It has a depth of 1.3 m and a countercurrent water system.
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday : from 6.00am to 10.00pm (6.00 am - 10.00 pm)
Opening hours: Sundays and public holidays: from 8.00am to 8.00pm. (8.00 am - 8.00 pm)
Children allowed only when accompanied by an adult at the following times:
Sunday to Friday: from 10.00am to 2.00pm and afternoons from 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Saturdays and holidays (summer, Christmas and Easter): from 8.00am to 2.00pm. and from 4.00pm to 9.00pm. (4.00 pm - 9.00 pm)
Check-in time at the Barceló México Reforma is anytime after 03.00pm, while check-out time is anytime before 12.00am. In addition, guests can still enjoy some of the hotel facilities even after they have checked-out.
The Barceló México Reforma provides parking facilities at an additional cost.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma hotel is disabled guest friendly. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted for wheelchairs.
No, pets are not allowed at the Barceló México Reforma.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers a transfer service to the airport closest to the hotel at an additional cost. Check with the hotel for further details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for guests at Barceló México Reforma.
The reception staff at the Barceló México Reforma will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma hotel offers room service for guests. You can find all of the information regarding our room service menu and prices in the room.
No, breakfast at the Barceló México Reforma is not included in the hotel guest's accommodation. Check out the website to see all the special offers that we have available.
The Barceló México Reforma offers 26 meeting rooms with capacity for 750 people and 4 rooms in our business centre.
The minimum age for access to the Barceló México Reforma Spa & Wellness area is 18. Entrance to the spa is subject to an additional charge for hotel guests. Please check the rates. Children are not allowed in the Spa for safety reasons.