Stay here and revel in its luxury to enjoy your stay to the maximum.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Barceló México Reforma***** hotel, located in Mexico City, is a fantastic option for those visiting the capital of this Aztec country. Its privileged location, in the centre of the capital, makes it the perfect setting for a trip for business, culture or pleasure.
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners:
Paseo de la Reforma 1 Col. Tabacalera 06030 Ciudad de México Mexico
Mexico City International Airport (MEX) – 12.7 km away
Zócalo – Plaza de la Constitución – 3.4 km away
Soumaya Museum – 6.5 km away
Metropolitan Cathedral – 3.6 km away
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, some services may be affected. Likewise, the opening times of restaurants and bars may be modified. This hotel will operate in accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines. For more information, please contact the hotel.
The Barceló México Reforma offers a full spa with specialised treatments. Among the services available at the spa are a wide range of massages (including Turkish massage), sauna and steam room, facial treatments, exfoliation, etc.
Its beauty centre also offers manicures and pedicures, as well as a hairdressers, waxing and make-up service.
Just 9 km from Mexico City Airport (MEX), the Barceló México Reforma is the perfect choice for hosting meetings and executive events, as well as private celebrations. Its 26 meeting rooms, with a combined capacity for 750 people, are fully equipped with the latest technology and an impressive infrastructure.
· Personalised check-in and check-out from 7.00 to 22.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· You can choose to enjoy an American-style breakfast in the Executive Lounge on the 12th floor, from 7.00 to 10.00, or you can enjoy an American-style breakfast at La Fontana Restaurant, located on the “LL” floor, which serves from 6.30 to noon.
· Snacks from 11.00 to 21.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· Happy hour with white wine, red wine and beer from 18.00 to 19.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor (additional charge outside of these hours).
· 25% discount off the “U-Wellness” SPA, located on the 9th floor; does not apply to promotion and beauty packages. On the same floor, you can find the fitness studio, swimming pool and beauty salon, which we highly recommend you discover.
· 20% discount at the “Barber Shop” located on the 9th floor.
· Complimentary laundry and ironing service (maximum 1 garment per stay) subject to the laundry opening hours.
· Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability in the hotel).
· Complimentary shoe polishing (1 pair of shoes per stay) according to the established opening hours.
· Complimentary use of a meeting room for 1 hour in the Business Centre for up to 8 people, subject to availability and advanced booking required; 25% discount when hiring for additional hours.
· Black and white printing of 10 sheets of paper per stay.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, visitors not staying in the hotel are not permitted in the Lounge or Restaurant on the 12th floor, and the facilities will be closed from 22.00 until 7.00.
It is a Mexican arts and crafts boutique that sells special pieces featuring wide-ranging materials, such as: handicrafts and silver jewellery; typical handmade clothing, Mexican handbags and different articles of clothing, as well as items for personal use and pharmacy items for guests.
Located on the 9th floor, the hotel’s covered heated swimming pool is a great way to relax in the city. It’s 1.3 m deep and has a counter current feature.
Opening hours from Monday to Saturday: 6.00 to 22.00
Opening hours on Sundays and public holidays: 8.00 to 20.00
Children allowed only when accompanied by an adult at the following times:
Sunday to Friday: 10.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 18.00
Saturdays and holidays (summer, Christmas and Easter): 8.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 21.00
Check-in time at the Barceló México Reforma is any time after 15.00, while check-out time is any time before noon. In addition, guests can still enjoy some of the hotel facilities even after they have checked out.
The Barceló México Reforma provides parking facilities at an additional cost.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted for people with reduced mobility.
No, pets are not allowed at the Barceló México Reforma.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers transfer services to the nearest airport at an additional cost. Check with the hotel for further details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Barceló México Reforma.
The reception staff at the Barceló México Reforma will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma hotel offers room service for guests. You can find all of the information regarding our room service menu and prices in the room.
No, breakfast at the Barceló México Reforma is not included in the hotel guest’s accommodation. Check out the website to see all the special offers that we have available.
The Barceló México Reforma offers 26 meeting rooms with capacity for 750 people and 4 rooms in our business centre.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Barceló México Reforma is 18. There is an additional fee for hotel guests to enter. Consult the rates that we offer. In addition, for safety reasons, children cannot enter the Spa.