Light modern rooms designed with elegance and simplicity for maximum relaxation.
- Lighted makeup mirror
Approximate price for 2 people
The Occidental Margaritas**** hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Margaritas) is located on Playa del Inglés, one of the most popular tourist resorts in the south of the island of Gran Canaria. Located 30 km from the airport and 60 km from the capital, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Its 489 modern rooms and spacious apartments have been designed to make your holiday a magical and unforgettable experience with the highest levels of comfort.
Avenida Gran Canaria 40 . 35100 Playa del Inglés Spain
Gran Canaria 30 km away
Maspalomas Golf Course 2 km away
Playa del Inglés 1.5 km away
Maspalomas Dunes 1.5 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
Aloha 37 Restaurant
À la carte restaurant located in the hotel gardens, where you can enjoy a magnificent dinner in an idyllic natural setting.
Guests of the Occidental Margaritas will enjoy a discount.
The hotel features 2 swimming pools and 2 kid’s pools surrounded by sun loungers, gardens and bars where you can enjoy a soft drink or aperitif while taking a dip.
For the little ones (4 to 12 years old) there is an adventure playground and a Miniclub with a multitude of activities, where kids will have non-stop fun, all supervised by the entertainment team.
Margaritas CrossFit comprises 3 areas:
- 2 areas devoted to weight training, bars, rings and Wall Balls. One of these areas also includes a boxing zone, parallel bars and Muscle Ups bars.
– The third area is a sandy pitch with spaces for trawling, wall balls and functional rope drills.
There is a wide range of high-quality materials such as Xenios USA and Evergy, including Olympic bars of 15 kg and 20 kg, 10 kg practice bars and weightlifting discs from 0.5 kg up to 25 kg.
- Kettlebells from 4kg to 32kg
-Dumbbells from 3kg to 30kg
- Slam balls of 8kg, 10kg and 15kg
- Medicine balls of 5kg, 7kg and 9kg
- Weight vests of 15 kg
- 2 Climbing ropes
- 6 benches for plyometrics (x2; 17cm, 30cm, 45cm and 60cm)
- A wall for Handstand Push-ups (HSPU)
- Hammer weights of 10kg, 15kg and 20kg with 2 striking platforms, Assault Bikes, Oars and Ski-ergs to supplement metabolic training
- Elastic Bands
- Foam rollers, mats, weight belts, lumbar belts...
5 specifically designed WODs (training sessions) per week to improve physical ability, and an OPEN WOD available at all times (depending on materials).
*Request opening hours from the hotel
*Minimum age: 18 years old.
Playa del Inglés offers a wide range of activities.
It’s the perfect place for water sports. There are also many other different types of activities to enjoy in Gran Canaria, such as those on offer at the Canaire Flight School.
Fly over Gran Canaria
During your stay in Gran Canaria you can enjoy breathtaking views of the island, known as the miniature continent. On board an ultralight aircraft, you can get a bird's eye view of the coast, ravines, pine forests and sand dunes all on the same flight.
The “Canaire” flight school is just a few kilometres from the Occidental Margaritas. The school’s experienced instructors will accompany each visitor on an unforgettable flight.
· Orange Route: Flying club, Águila Canyon, Fataga viewpoint and the Maspalomas dunes. Length: 20-minutes
· Green Route: Flying club, Águila Canyon, Fataga Ravine, Chira Dams, Soria and Las Niñas, Amadores, Pasito Blanco and the Maspalomas Dunes. Length: 45-minutes
· Tour of the Island: Length: 1 hour 20-minutes
Pilot for a day
Enjoy a theory instruction session in the school’s classrooms followed by a practical class during which you will pilot an ultralight aircraft alongside an instructor.
Length: 45 minutes theory, 45 minutes practical session.
Flight introduction courses
If you are a flying enthusiast, you can combine your holiday with an introductory course. With a programme of made-to-measure classes for holidays at the Occidental Margaritas, you will learn the basics of the art of flying together with an instructor.
If you would like more information, visit the Canaire Flight School website or contact them on +34 617040605.
The Occidental Margaritas offers an all-inclusive package so you only need to think about relaxing and enjoying yourself.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, soft drinks at the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment at no additional charge... We offer you a special selection of the best services, free of charge, so that you can enjoy our hotels even more.
What is included in our All-inclusive programme?
Food and drinks:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurant.
From 12.00 to 18.00: offering a varied selection of snacks such as sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, chips, hot dogs and ice cream in the hotel snack bars.
From 10.00 to 23.00: selection of alcoholic (over 18s) and non-alcoholic national and international drinks. Wine, water, soft drinks and beer during lunch and dinner.
Entertainment, sports and fitness:
· Daytime and evening entertainment programme for adults and children, which includes competitions
· Professional shows and varied games
· Tennis (prior booking required; floodlighting subject to additional charge)
· CrossFit Margaritas
· Water polo
· Table tennis
Activities are subject to the entertainment programme
· All members of the same group must book the same option
· There is a beauty salon for use of guests, external and subject to charge.
The new All Inclusive Plus service (known before as All Inclusive Premium) adds even more benefits to the All Inclusive accommodation type, making your stay truly unforgettable and exclusive.
Free access to the Balinese bed area (subject to availability and adults only)
What’s included in our All Inclusive Plus service?
The Plus service includes everything detailed in the All Inclusive programme, as well as the following:
· Daily replacement of mineral water
· Safe (deposit required)
· Late check-out (subject to availability)
· Deluxe toiletries
· Pool towels with free replacement (deposit required)
· Bathrobe and slippers
· Car park (subject to availability)
Food and Drink
· Drinks service to your table
· All drinks from the “Bar Menu”, without any additional cost except Moët Chandon***.
· Gin menu. Barceló All Inclusive Plus guests also have access to our special gin menu at no extra cost.
· Extension of the all inclusive service after 23.00 (until closing time at our bars)
Please note: ***Sale available at the hotel for stays of more than 4 nights. For more information regarding rates and conditions, please contact the hotel.
· Unlimited access to our restaurant specialising in meat dishes during your stay (prior reservation required and subject to availability).
· Extension of the All Inclusive service: access to the drinks menu in the nightclub (does not include Möet & Chandon)