Your well-being is guaranteed in this fully equipped and comfortably furnished room.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The Occidental Tucancún**** (member of the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Tucancún Beach) is a magnificent holiday hotel located on an idyllic Caribbean beach with white sand and crystal clear water, just a few kilometres from the lively city of Cancún.
Your 339 rooms and suitesand fully equipped, they have full service and impressive views of the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupté Lagoon. Guests who decide to explore the area around Cancun are only a few minutes from the nearby architectural site of El Rey, where they will find amazing and perfectly preserved Mayan ruins.
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14 . 77500 Cancún Mexico
Cancun International Airport - 18.9 km
Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) 6 km away
Tucancún Beach just 0 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
The hotel offers a complete programme of daytime activities, as well as night-time shows led by a professional dance company.
For sports lovers, there are complete facilities where they can enjoy tennis, aerobics, aerobics in the pool, volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis, water polo and darts.
At Marina AquaWorld, just a five-minute walk from the hotel, guests can go canoeing and use the tennis court.
Opening hours from 7 am to 6 pm.
Enjoy your stay at the Occidental Tucancún with select Premium Level services which give you the opportunity to discover a different world in authentic Barceló style. Add a special touch to your stay. Enjoy the Premium Level services by booking the following room categories: Premium Level Double Sea View, Premium Level Sea View Suite, Premium Level Family Sea View.
Includes the following services:
· Private Check-in and Check-out in an exclusive Premium Level area
· Personalised concierge service for guests only
· Club Premium
· The best rooms in the hotel
· A bottle of sparkling wine and strawberries with chocolate (on your arrival or the next day)
· Nightly turn-down service
· Priority reservations in the à la carte restaurants
· Exclusive Premium Level Lounge with international drinks bar, canapés, continental breakfast (from 7.00 to 11.00), gourmet coffee, free newspapers and internet (only available from 7.00 to 23.00). The Internet is subject to the availability of the equipment, and is limited to 15 minutes. Prior booking is not required; in the event that no guest is waiting, you may stay an additional 15 minutes.
· Premium drinks bar
· Free local calls Free Internet access (one code per person. maximum of 2 passwords per room). Other guests will get a 50% discount
· 25% discount for laundry service
· 25% discount for spa and beauty salon services (some restrictions apply)
· Free room service
· Swimming pool towels in the room
The hotel has 3 swimming pools, one of them with an innovative sunlounger area located in the middle of it.
The swimming pools are open from 8 am to 9 pm.
Facilities for children
In the Kid’s Club The youngest members of the family can enjoy fun, age-appropriate activities, always under supervision and in a pleasant environment. The opening hours are 9 am to 5 pm. Access for children from 4 to 11 years only.
Barceló Hotel Group assumes its responsibility and the importance of the environmental sustainability - social and commitment to the community of Cancún. The Occidental Tucancún hotel is committed to all those initiatives that help to protect the environment, respecting the legal demands and setting an example of care for the environment. To achieve this, it undertakes to continuous improvement through the care of the environment and its community through the following measures:
· To always operate in accordance and in respect of environmental laws.
· To be a source of employment for the local community.
· Careful use of electricity, water, gas and chemical products.
· Correct separation of solid urban waste and requiring special handling within the facilities of the hotel.
· To replace cleaning products with biodegradable cleaning products.
· To prioritise the purchase of regional produce.
· To provide guests and collaborators with information on the Green Globe programme.
The hotel will put into practise the environmental action plan in compliance with the Green Globe standard and will regularly initiate the environmental administration system.