Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 15 people|
What the experience includes
Do you have little time and a lot of urgency to become a certified diver?
The Scuba Diver certification is for you. This course requires less time than the Open Water Diver Course, covering only the first three sections of knowledge development, with online theory and certification up to 12 meters deep.
Thanks to this course you can enjoy a whole world of possibilities in Gran Canaria. The island, of volcanic origin, surprises divers with the richness of its marine landscape and the variety and beauty of its underwater landscapes.
All of our staff is made up of very experienced dive instructors who are at your disposal to share their advice, suggestions and ensure that your dives are memorable and super safe.
Everything you need to know
- You have to be in good general health. It is not a recommended activity for people with mobility problems and / or who are taking medication.
- The night before the activity you cannot drink alcohol.
- You cannot get into the wet vehicle.
- You need 2 days to complete the diving course.
- Bus fare
Transportation from the Hotel, and diving equipment necessary for the activity.
- Food & drinks
Towel and swimsuit.
More infoWhat to bring
- Towel, swimsuit and dry clothes for after the activity
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.