Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 50 people|
What the experience includes
Palma Aquarium is a unique experience in Mallorca. Come and enjoy a journey through the oceans through 55 tanks full of marine life: sharks, clown fish, surgeon fish, puffer fish and many more ... up to 8000 specimens of 700 species! Explore the different indoor and outdoor areas where you can enjoy the Mediterranean climate and don't miss the different activities that the marine park offers both adults and children.
What will you find at Palma Aquarium?
- The largest sample of living corals in Europe. One of the most beautiful and diverse ecosystems in the world.
- Interactive and educational touch screens.
- Interactive tactile pools with starfish, sea urchins and many more.
- Entertainment for children: face painting, water balloon wars, mini disco ... Two play areas. In the outdoor area: the pirate ship, the bouncy castle and the splash area. Inside: soft play area.
- La Jungla is the largest rooftop jungle in Europe and faithfully recreates the microclimate, fauna, flora and waterfalls of the Amazon Basin.
Everything you need to know
- Arrival : between 10:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. approx.
- Return : 16:15
- Adults: 13+ years.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Babies from 0 to 2 years old.
- Entrance to Palma Aquarium.
Food and drink.
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.