Fly high above the clouds
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 4 people|
What the experience includes
The Teide National Park is one of the most spectacular geological monuments in the world, in which volcanic cones and lava flows form an extraordinary set of colors and shapes. Now you can enjoy the most visited National Park in Europe from another perspective, flying in a two-seater paraglider and crossing the two great landslides of the island of Tenerife until you reach the coast. With a drop of 2,200 meters and flying over the forest crown, the feeling of freedom and adrenaline are guaranteed.
We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the launch point where the instructor will make a small brie ﬁ ng to explain the basic aspects that you should know before doing the activity. After 40 minutes flying over the sea of clouds and the main volcanoes of the island, our transport service will transfer you back to your hotel.
Everything you need to know
- This activity is not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems and pregnant women.
- If you have doubts about the convenience or not of the activity, consult your doctor beforehand.
- Private transport.
- Two-seater flight for 40 minutes.
- Flight recording and video editing.
More infoWhat to bring
- It is essential to bring a photo / video camera.
- Wear comfortable clothes, a coat, suitable footwear, sunglasses.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.