Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||German - English - Spanish|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 7 people|
What the experience includes
Snorkelling is like diving but on the surface of the water. The equipment usually required is a mask, snorkel and flippers (fins). There are different models and styles, even full-face masks, but they all are designed to ensure you can see the seafloor clearly. Generally considered as the first step towards scuba diving, it is a great way to discover the secrets of the island’s seafloor.
Tenerife is not only a beautiful island on the surface, underwater it boasts a magnificent number of species that you have probably never even seen before. It is one of the best places in the world for snorkelling and diving, according to many fans of the sport.
You can snorkel in Tenerife all year round. Our eternal spring weather means the climate and the temperature of the water are ideal whatever the time of year.
Everything you need to know
- There is no age limit for taking part, but you must comply with the following:
- You must know how to swim.
- Your general health must be good.
- You must not have no mobility problems.
- You must not be taking any medication.
- You must not drink alcohol the previous night.
- Please confirm pick-up time with the activity provider (see contact details on the ticket).
- Transfer from the hotel
- Snorkelling equipment required for the activity
- Food and drink
- Beach towel
More infoWhat to bring
Swimsuit and dry clothes for the return journey. You may not enter the vehicle in wet clothes.
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.