Perfect holidays for couples
Cádiz | Spain
- Hotel with the sea in the background
- With the largest spa in Andalusia
- Incredible tropical botanical garden
- The best Andalusian cuisine
Alicante - Costa Blanca | Spain
- Balinese style rooms
- Luxury Thai Spa
- Gardens with infinity pools
Cádiz | Spain
- Right on the beachfront of Barrosa beach
- Luxury designer penthouses and apartments
- Access to the hotel facilities
- Surrounded by magnificent golf courses
Punta Cana/Bavaro Beach | Dominican Republic
- Located on Bávaro Beach in Punta Cana
- The best views are guaranteed
- Access to all à la carte restaurants
- VIP room service available 24 hours a day
Granada | Spain
- Spacious, refurbished rooms
- An ideal location for visiting Granada and Sierra Nevada
- U-Wellness and Fitness Centre with views
- Many restaurants and MICE facilities
Granada | Spain
- The area has lots to offer and is only 10 minutes from the centre
- Family rooms with views of the mountains
- Exquisite flavours in the new Jamar gastrobar
- Ideal for business trips or short breaks
Granada | Spain
- Refurbished, modern and avant-garde design
- Ideal for couples staying in Granada
- Spectacular swimming pool with views, on the terrace
- Refurbished and fully-equipped rooms
Sharjah | United Arab Emirates
- Privileged location on the sea front
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming pool and relaxation
If you find lower prices elsewhere, we will return the difference and take an extra 10% off the final booking price.
Two people in love seeking one carefree vacation, that’s what couples holidays are all about. Whether it’s newlyweds on their honeymoon, a long-married pair celebrating an anniversary or parents needing respite, Barceló has the best all inclusive resorts for couples. The all inclusive plan means details are taken care of, leaving couples free to focus on important things, such as each other. Beaches are top destinations, and it’s essential to plan activities together, especially if partners find themselves saying, “we used to like to --”. Fill in the blank, and they are on their way to planning a holiday that will rekindle the flame of romance.
Barceló hotels around the world offer unrivaled all-inclusive plans that cover the important basics: world-class accommodations, tips and taxes, drinks, on-site entertainment, and all meals. The only decision left is, where to? There are many reasons to choose Hotel Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos. One of the best luxurious resorts for couples, it’s located on the Sea of Cortez at the tip of Mexico’s Baja California. All rooms and suites have balconies, and the all-inclusive package provides a fully-stocked refrigerator, meals at the hotel’s five gourmet restaurants, open bar, poolside drinks service, and hot tubs. Couples who love surfing, golfing, whale watching, or ATV driving will find plenty to do together. A photo at the natural rock arch on the southernmost point of Los Cabos will be a precious souvenir for years to come.
Adults Only Options
For couples’ holidays without the distraction of children, an adults-only hotel is the way to go. Barceló Bávaro Beach - Adults Only is a freshly renovated establishment in the resort area of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It’s the best couples resort for those who love sports. The Lakes is a challenging golf course winding past inland waters. Swimmers will love the 2-mile beach and the semi-Olympic pool. Bowling, tennis, water polo, baseball, soccer and more are all on-site.
Parents on a romantic getaway will especially enjoy the nightlife. A casino, which is open 24 hours, a 1,400-seat theater with live music and dance shows in a Las Vegas-like ambiance, and a nightclub open until 3 a.m. are perfect for couples looking for a chance to stay out late.
In Mexico’s Riviera Maya, the Royal Hideaway Playacar – Adults Only is an upscale resort where couples find privacy amid Old-World-style decor. It’s a sophisticated, elegant resort noted for its excellent cuisine and its location on Playa del Carmen, a broad expanse of shimmering white sand and turquoise water. Foodies will be thrilled by the chef’s table feature. Guests can watch their 12-course dinner being prepared as they sip specially selected wines. Twosomes looking to celebrate their love will find all they need at Barceló, the best all-inclusive resort for couples.