Half-Day Teide National Park Tour + Cable Car Ticket
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person|
What the experience includes
On this organized Mount Teide Tour with cable car return tickets, you’ll discover Teide National Park: the most visited national park in Europe. You’ll also be visiting the park in a sustainable way!
From the comfort of our bus and accompanied by an official guide, you will discover scenery that will leave you wide-eyed with wonder as you ascend towards the peak. Because Tenerife is an enormous mountain in the middle of the ocean. Its roads climb to reach the heart of the island: Mount Teide. Along the way, you will pass through different bioclimatic levels.
And throughout your trip to Mount Teide, you will see the volcanoes that formed Tenerife, some as old as the island itself, and others more recent.
Furthermore, since (optional) cable car tickets to go up Mount Teide are already included, you don’t have to worry about missing the chance to book your seat. We have thought of everything so that you can enjoy your Mount Teide Tour without worrying about a thing!
Everything you need to know
Guided Tours in SPANISH, ENGLISH AND GERMAN: Everyday
Guided Tours in FRENCH: Monday, Tuesday and Saturday
Guided Tours in ITALIAN : Thursday
- Pick-up zones
Royal Hideaway Corales Suites and Corales Beach: daily
Barceló Santiago and Allegro Isora: Monday,Wednesday and Friday
Barceló Tenerife: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- People with cardiovascular conditions, pregnant women, and children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the Teide Cable Car, because of the risks posed to their health by the altitude.
- In accordance with current regulations, persons with any physical disability or motor impairment are not permitted to make the ascent by cable car, because of the potential risks if the vehicle has to be evacuated.
- It is essential to bear in mind that in the event of the failure of the Teide Cable Car system due to unexpected technical reasons, passengers already at the upper station will have to make their descent on foot and using steep mountain paths.
- Suitcases and large bags are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Teide Cable Car return ticket
- Official Spanish, English, German, Italian and French-speaking guide.
- Transport from the north and south of Tenerife to visit Mount Teide in a sustainable way
- Food and/or drinks
- Permit to access the Teide crater issued by the National Park
- Guide in other language than Spanish, English, German, Italian or French.
- Access for visitors with physical disabilities or motor impairments
Stop at: Parque Nacional del Teide
Stop at: Teleférico del Teide
More infoWhat to bring
- We recommend to wear warm clothes and proper footwear
- Protect yourself from insolation
- Due to high luminosity, wear sunglasses
- Bring plenty of water during hikes
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.