· Welcome cocktail.
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurants of the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe, Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe and Barceló Maya Tropical hotels
· Themed dinners in the speciality restaurants: Brasserie, Rodizio and Caribe**
· Lunch and fast food on the beach (sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.) in the Coral Grill, Palmeras, Mariachi, Capitán Morgan and Rancho Grande restaurants.
· Snacks, food and drinks available 24/7 in the Lobby Bar Carey of the hotel Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe. Alcoholic drinks may only be consumed by over 18s
Facilities and services
· Minibar in the room restocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and national beer
· Coffee making facilities in the room, which includes bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and cream
· National drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, house liquor, cocktails and coffee)
· Safety Deposit Box
· Alarm clock
· Bathrobe and slippers
· Iron and ironing board
· Free use of towels and sunloungers at the pool and beach
· Day and night-time entertainment with activities for all ages
· Sports bar for adults
· Teens club for teenagers
· Barcy Club children's club (for 4 to 12 year-olds)
· Free admission to Jaguar's nightclub including national drinks
Tips and taxes included
· Steam bath
· Activities programme
· Non-motorised water sports
Other services included
· Catholic mass celebrated regularly in the Church of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (situated inside the Plaza Mexicana shopping centre)
· Policy subject to changes without prior notice, restrictions apply.
*A prior booking is required and the restaurant opening times are subject to availability, the hotel will inform you of the speciality restaurants you can enjoy during your stay. Additional dinners available at an additional charge. Formal dress code. Shorts, sandals or sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted.