Spacious and well equipped rooms with a 2 m bed or double beds. Has a balcony with hammock.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
Precio myBarceló por persona
The Allegro Cozumel**** hotel is designed to offer sophisticated accommodation on the stunning San Francisco beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Cozumel and in the whole world.
When Jacques Cousteau visited the reef of Palancar, he defined it as “paradise”. Guests of the Allegro Cozumel can now enjoy the experience every day thanks to its proximity and exceptional diving experience packages in one of the world’s top scuba diving destinations.
Carretera Costera Sur Km 16,5 San Francisco,Palancar Cozumel . 77600 Cozumel Mexico
Cozumel International Airport 18.6 km away
Hotel beach 300 m away
We would like to inform our guests and collaborators that, following the indications to protect their health and well-being, the use of face masks is recommended in all the hotel's restaurants and bars, except when seated at your table.
The 5 restaurants and 5 bars within the Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive programme allow guests to discover an unlimited variety of culinary delights. Wonderful themed spaces for enjoyable moments with family and friends, by day and night.
Allegro Cozumel has an excellent entertainment programme, including a fantastic kid's club, where the youngest members of the family can enjoy the entertainment programme designed by our qualified entertainment staff while parents relax on the beach or enjoy their own activities.
The resort also has a water park with a pirate theme in one of the children's pools. It is the perfect place where little ones can have hours of fun.
Every evening, guests can visit the theatre to watch a different show and enjoy the fabulous evening entertainment.
Allegro Cozumel has a wonderful wellness centre with fabulous facilities and luxury service. It features an excellent sauna, a hot tub and a fully equipped gym.
For guests who want to pamper their bodies, the spa provides a great massage service, carried out in the privacy of cabins or on the beach, even available at sunset and for couples.
The spa also offers facial and body treatments with essential oils and aromatic creams to improve your skin and rejuvenate it inside and out.
In March 2016, UNESCO included the island of Cozumel in the World Network of Biosphere Reserves. In addition, the island is home to part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. As we are located in close proximity to the Cozumel Reefs National Park (RAMSAR site No.1449), maintaining our commitment to the care of natural areas and carrying out operations in accordance with the principles of sustainability is a priority.
At Allegro Cozumel, caring for the environment, enhancing cultural heritage and strengthening the bond of well-being with the local community is reflected through:
· Preserving natural areas by caring for endemic flora and fauna, carrying out scheduled activities and circulating information among guests and staff. Respecting prohibited areas, avoiding the removal of anything from the reef and no fishing within the protected area of the marine park.
· Making efficient and optimal use of the resources and energy used at the hotel.
· Controlling and managing waste generated by activities derived from hotel operations.
· Offering work opportunities and professional growth to all staff with regular training and development.
· Supporting local and regional trade, using products produced in Mexico through the Sustainable Trade Policy.
· Reaffirming our commitment to society, making sure our internal policies incorporate the National Code of Conduct for the protection of children and adolescents in the travel and tourism sector, promoted by SECTUR.
· Implementing the Responsible Tourist Code, to inform guests about the importance of environmental conservation and cultural heritage on the island of Cozumel, in order to promote respectful and ethical tourism.
· Ensuring a respectful working environment free from any type of harassment, exploitation, discrimination or action that violates or undermines human integrity.
For those interested in staying in shape on holiday, the hotel features 2 tennis courts and a court for playing basketball or volleyball. It also has a fully equipped Fitness Centre, a wellness centre with sauna, steam room, showers, massage cabins (individual and couples) and a garden with hydromassage area.
Water sports enthusiasts can also enjoy windsurfing, bodyboarding, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking, and much more. Guests also have the opportunity to take part in motorised water sports and deep-sea fishing, subject to an additional charge.
The "Day Pass" package is the perfect service for guests who don't want to worry about a thing.
· Food, light snacks and unlimited drinks
· Relaxation and activities pool
· Lounge chairs and towel service at the pool and beach
· Bathrooms and showers
· Programme of activities at the pool and beach
· Tennis courts
· Non-motorised water sports such as kayaking and sailing
· ATM and currency exchange (official ID must be presented)
Service hours: 09:00 to 17:00 (9 am to 5 pm).
Price for the day: $60 USD per adult, $30 USD per child (2-12 years old).
Premium Level Designed for those looking for more exclusive services and facilities, as well as personalised attention.
*Subject to availability
Check-in time at the Allegro Cozumel is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. Guests can still enjoy some hotel facilities even after they have checked out.
The Allegro Cozumel has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Allegro Cozumel hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception for adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Allegro Cozumel.
No, the Allegro Cozumel does not offer room service. Discover all of our gastronomic options on our official website or by contacting reception.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Allegro Cozumel is 16. Spa entry is free for hotel guests. Children cannot access the spa.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Allegro Cozumel.
The Allegro Cozumel staff will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, breakfast at the Allegro Cozumel is included in the hotel guest’s accommodation.
Yes, the Allegro Cozumel offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.