eBike coast & vineyards
Departure time 9:00 AM
Time of year
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Custom experience
- Maximum group: 15 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Groups
What the experience includes
Enjoy an exclusive day out to a local winery in Alella Region. Ride a ebike along the Barcelona Coastline to arrive to the village of Alella, discover the Mediterranean towns of the Maresme Region.Arrive to the winewy and taste 3 excellent wines and enjoy a countryside lunch. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Everything you need to know
Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards. Beginning in the centre of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, you will enjoy one of the most different and exclusive wine tasting experiences in this 7 hour-long trip outside the city. Riding comfortably on our Mercedes Benz Smart electric bikes along the Mediterranean coast, you will be able to enjoy the best views of the Catalan beaches as you go north for 90 minutes towards Alella, located in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey you will have a short break to enjoy the seaside. Once in Alella, you will visit a family run organic winery and will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process of a winery which has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world. There, you won’t only get to learn about their prestigious production and clientele, but also get the chance to taste three very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers. Once the wine tasting is done, you can enjoy a picnic in the wonderful surroundings of the winery.
- 8:45h – Meet your guide and set the bikes
- 9:00h – Starting the experience at Plaça St Felip Neri Go to plaça Sant Jaume to see the great buildings of the City Hall and the Palau de la Generalitat
- Get to la Barceloneta
- Pedal along the front sea promenade
- See the Besós river and learn about it
- Stop in front of the factory of Anis del Mono
- 12:00h – We will arrive to El Bouquet d’Alella.
- Visit the cellars of el Bouquet d’Alella
- Proceed with the tasting of 4 different wines
- Have lunch with your guide.
- 14:30h – take your bikes again! Pedal until the train station
- 15:00h – take the train to Barcelona
- 15.20h – Get to Barcelona Visit Arc de Triomf
- Pedal through the Born neighborhood and get to The Gothic Quarter
- 16:00h – End of the experience at the starting point.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 120kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won’t be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- The route by bike is 20 kms approx.
- Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Electric Bike (by Mercedes Benz)
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
- Wine Tasting: 3 wines
- Train ticket for the way back
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up