Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 7 personas)
- Maximum group: 11 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
Contemplate the sunset aboard a yacht
Why not end an exceptional day of sightseeing by sailing along the coast of Barcelona? Watch the blazing sun set on the Mediterranean and take in the stunning views of the city. The one- to two-hour excursion begins with a basic introduction to safety and sailing and then you are off across the glistening Mediterranean Sea! Get ready for some truly unique shots of the Barcelona skyline and go for a refreshing open-water dip. Sailing aficionados can even try their hand at a few sailing exercises. Our friendly crew of sailing experts promise to deliver an outstanding experience! Come create unforgettable memories in an incredible setting.
Everything you need to know
Signing up for a Sunset Sailing Experience is discovering Barcelona from a unique perspective. When you sail with us, you are in for an unbeatable experience.
- The excursion includes: skipper, boat insurance, one bottle of water, two soft drinks per person and a bottle of Cava.
- Clients are welcome to bring food and beverages on board.
- Recommended for: couples, groups of friends, families, children and solo travellers.
- Bespoke excursions are available. Contact us for additional information
- Age: All ages
- Changing room: Yes
- Shower: Yes
- Cloakroom: Yes
For seven to eleven people (depending on the type of yacht):
- 2 hours: €390
The Port Olímpic Marina is located east of the Port of Barcelona. It is easily accessible by bus and metro (Line L4, get off at Ciutadella Vila Olímpica). From there, it will take you approximately 6 minutes to reach the Marina on foot.